PDA

View Full Version : America Fuck yeah!!!!

Funbrunette
06-30-2005, 11:09 PM
Hehehehehe! Anyone seen Team America World Police? Pretty lame movie, but I liked the sex scenes and "Matt Damon" lol :bonk:

kaustic
06-30-2005, 11:18 PM
Still havent seen it, heard about the sex scene though... must be hilarious!

The lady and I went to rent a video and I wanted to rent team america, but we decided upon "Without a paddle" which was absolutely horrible in my opinion... but w/e...

Stephane76
06-30-2005, 11:23 PM
is it out on dvd yet ?

Funbrunette
07-01-2005, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Stephane76
is it out on dvd yet ?

Yes, it has been for a while, but it's really not that good...There's about 4 scenes that are funny...Unless you like puppet show....lol :bonk:

Stephane76
07-01-2005, 09:31 AM
cool, i got that pass to rent unlimited movies and i am running out of ideas, so i might just rent it to check it out !
And if you guys have any recommendations on movies you recently watch, please with MOI !!!!

:D

kaustic
07-01-2005, 09:53 AM
Steph

If you've never seen The Boondock Saints, rent it! I bought it, its awesome...

Stephane76
07-01-2005, 10:00 AM
thanks Kaustic

Keep them coming :o)

MindyBlingBucks
07-01-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by kaustic
Steph

If you've never seen The Boondock Saints, rent it! I bought it, its awesome...

"And shepherds we shall be,

For thee my Lord, for thee,

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Sancti."

crazybeautiful
07-01-2005, 05:56 PM
no i didnt see that movie... when was it shown / will it be showing?

i'll have my sweetie get it on dvd :)

indianboy
07-01-2005, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the review. ;)

JohnShinil.

Greg Gaskell
07-02-2005, 06:56 AM
There are 3 kinds of people, dicks, pussy and assholes.
Pussy think everyone can get along, dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it thro.
Then you got your assholes and all your assholes want to do it shit all over everything.
So pussys get mad at dicks once in a while cos pussys get fucked by dicks, but dicks also fuck assholes and if dicks did not fuck assholes you know what you would get, you would get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit.

Funbrunette
07-02-2005, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Greg Gaskell
Pussy think everyone can get along, dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it thro.
Then you got your assholes and all your assholes want to do it shit all over everything.
So pussys get mad at dicks once in a while cos pussys get fucked by dicks, but dicks also fuck assholes and if dicks did not fuck assholes you know what you would get, you would get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit.

I almost forgot about that....lol Greg, that's the BEST part of the movie! :p

crazybeautiful
07-02-2005, 04:21 PM

that's interesting...i better go see it.

thanks for the review. this part has convinced me :D

Greg Gaskell
07-03-2005, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
I almost forgot about that....lol Greg, that's the BEST part of the movie! :p

Yea that bit is the best, I love it and "don't you Wealise how fuckign busy i am"

LOL

Funbrunette
07-03-2005, 07:45 AM
Yea that bit is the best, I love it and "don't you Wealise how fuckign busy i am"

LOL

Why did they make so much fun of 'Matt Damon"? I laughed so hard everytime we saw "him" in the movie....lol :bonk:

Rochard
07-03-2005, 03:02 PM
I don't have time for TV or the movies these days.

gunner
07-05-2005, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Rochard
I don't have time for TV or the movies these days.

Oh, boo hoo hoo... your life is so rough isn't it?
we know the reason you don't have time for TV... and it's got something to do with daily pleasure sessions

McAttack
07-06-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Why did they make so much fun of 'Matt Damon"? I laughed so hard everytime we saw "him" in the movie....lol :bonk:

Him and the "Ben Affleck sucks" song. The sex scene was great! I just watched it tonight and was dying of laughter!