PDA

View Full Version : how's your week shapin up ?

Vid Vicious
07-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Mine is pretty harsh ...

First My truck got siezed for unpaid parking tickets, then I'm in contract re-negociations ... Finnishing off the week with finding a new Loft, Due to the first contract I gave my place up, Was moving to another city, but now with these new negociations I'm staying right here .. Damn The fuckin timing ... To top it all off I'm loking for some top models for a high end project I got to shoot over the weekend .. kind of hard to do with my ten speed!

How you doin?

Visualad
07-26-2005, 10:35 AM
im confident youll BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE! ;-).

Youll be fine bro.

My own week started off in a great way... :-)

Funbrunette
07-26-2005, 10:40 AM
Hey babe...Sorry to hear things aren't going so great, but I'm happy you're staying here! :D Keep your chin up, things can only get better from here!

Call me...:D

Sending you a HUGE hug! :)

Vid Vicious
07-26-2005, 10:47 AM
it's not that they're bad .. just difficult .. you know me I roll with the punches .. But damn I seem to get beat up alot :D

twinkley
07-26-2005, 04:27 PM
awww that sucks viddie :(

If you start every week with morning sex, it can never be THAT bad of a week hehe :)

twinkley

war_ner
07-26-2005, 10:19 PM
too bad for you.. i know it sucks.. shit happens.. but it's a long week, good things may still come. good luck.

Panky
07-27-2005, 04:56 AM
Damn! and it's only Weds. That would seriously suck. I think if my week started out like that, I'd want to be like Rip Van Winkle and falls asleep for a 100 years.

Vid Vicious
10-11-2006, 02:22 PM
I know this is an old thread .. but I recieved a registered letter last week . that said my drivers lics. was gonna be suspended today. After a few calls, I found out it was because of a Ticket I got on the day that my truck got siezed. The ticket was never given to me, Rather it was mailed on three occasions and returned (I never got em) cus I moved twice during this time.

they mentioned that according to the courts, when they publish your name in le Journal de Montreal (local Newspaper) you have 3 months to pay your ticket or your fucked.

Well I got fucked for 512$ .. for a ticket I never recieved .!!!! fuckers!

Funbrunette
10-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Since were venting...I'm having a shitty week too! I think yesterday and today are the worst days I've had in a looooooooooooong time! Where are Mentos moment when you need them! :confused:

http://www.aerojockey.com/fark/mentos.jpg

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :smoker:

qUeenBeE
10-12-2006, 01:50 AM
except for a flu, my week's fine

xxxmalouxxx
10-12-2006, 02:10 AM
I'm not feeling for the past few days... damn i want some more sleep.. this flu is giving me a hard time

Janell
10-12-2006, 03:03 PM
I am having a smashing week. The weekend is almost here and I am loving it.

xxxmalouxxx
10-12-2006, 09:09 PM
lol.. feeling very good..I meant darn keyboard