PDA

View Full Version : Where should I go?

Funbrunette
07-27-2005, 10:39 AM
Ok, so I'm planning for a week of "me time" I want to go somewhere, but I can't seem to decide where...Right now I'm thinking NYC (got a few friends there...) But I'm not quite sold on it...Where have you been that you could recommend! I'm all ears! :D

gabrio
07-27-2005, 10:51 AM
well, NYC is always a good choice, altho there are really lots of places you could visit... one of the BEST places i have ever been to is key west, under miami, too bad i spent so little time there last time, infact i wanna go back there one day with my girlfriend.

then i guess it depends what kind of vacation you're looking for....i.e. relax, fun, cultural...

there are some really good places in Spain too....

Visualad
07-27-2005, 11:40 AM
Sex vacation with me? Sex, shopping, food and wine.

and... maybe some..

more sex shopping, food and wine.

Funbrunette
07-27-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Visualad
Sex vacation with me? Sex, shopping, food and wine.

and... maybe some..

more sex shopping, food and wine.

Where do I sign up?!? :D

Visualad
07-27-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Where do I sign up?!? :D

pm me and IŽll tell ya!:cool:

McAttack
07-27-2005, 09:48 PM
if you want to chill out, go to Banff. Something about that place seems to put life into perspective.

Cold_ice
07-27-2005, 10:14 PM
San Diego rocks. Good weather, good people and real close to the border. Jump over to Rosarito and just chill.

Funbrunette
07-27-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by McAttack
if you want to chill out, go to Banff. Something about that place seems to put life into perspective.

Yeah, I lived in Calgary, Alberta for almost 4 years and went to Banff quite often...It's one of my favorite places in the world! :D

You know you just gave me a GREAT idea (my baby brother still lives there I could visit at the same time)

war_ner
07-28-2005, 01:20 AM
i agree.. san diego! go check it out. it is a cool place!

McAttack
07-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Yeah, I lived in Calgary, Alberta for almost 4 years and went to Banff quite often...It's one of my favorite places in the world! :D

You know you just gave me a GREAT idea (my baby brother still lives there I could visit at the same time)

Glad to be useful, now can you stowe me away in a suitcase so I can go and be a Banff bum?

Funbrunette
07-28-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by McAttack
Glad to be useful, now can you stowe me away in a suitcase so I can go and be a Banff bum?

Well I haven't decided on Banff yet, but you can still tag along :p

axedbydax
07-30-2005, 12:54 PM
hhmmm...i bet you''ll have a good time on your vacation....here's a good place to go:

http://www.proaos.com/proaos/dax/laluz1.jpg

=====================================
http://www.proaos.com/proaos/dax/laluz2.jpg

=====================================
http://www.proaos.com/proaos/dax/laluz3.jpg

Went there with my girlfriend

Panky
07-30-2005, 01:28 PM
If you want some real culture, I could take you back to where I grew up. By the end of the week, you'll be a pro a dodging road apples and horse and buggies. I'll even let you drive so that you can run over the buggies! Then, you can just speak French to the cops and pretend you can't comprehend English. LOL! :bonk:

Funbrunette
07-30-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Panky
If you want some real culture, I could take you back to where I grew up. By the end of the week, you'll be a pro a dodging road apples and horse and buggies. I'll even let you drive so that you can run over the buggies! Then, you can just speak French to the cops and pretend you can't comprehend English. LOL! :bonk:

LMAO!!!! Sounds like fun!

axedbydax where is that? Looks absolutely beautiful! :)