PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker (www.partypoker.com)

Evil Chris
08-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Well I finally tried Party Poker. I had been thinking about it for a long time, and I had done A LOT of research on the subject.

I wanted to find a place where fully legitimate poker tournaments were being played online, so that nobody I might invite to play would have any worries whatsoever. Party Poker gets top marks.

I am thinking to soon have an XNations poker tournament for cash and prizes. The game would be Texas Hold'em, and if you don't yet know how to play, the instructions are all on the site. (it's easy) :)

Yes, below is my affiliate code for Party Poker, however by using it you'll get an extra $25 dollars added to your new account. If you see a field for a PROMO CODE... the code is xnations

Give it a shot!
http://www.partypoker.com/index.htm?wm=2627189

Cheers... :D

Visualad
08-07-2005, 02:59 PM
I like the Xnations Tournament Idea! A good idea (I think) would be to have it split up in smaller segments (prizes) leading up to a "final".

This way we can play more.. hehe.

war_ner
08-08-2005, 12:49 AM
wow! that's a great idea! i think it is worth giving a shot! i would love to participate!

Evil Chris
08-08-2005, 12:47 PM
Even if it's a small crowd that comes out for it, it will still be a lot of fun.