PDA

View Full Version : We need sales help in Montreal!!

Magnus3x
08-18-2005, 10:40 AM
Greetings all!!

We are looking for someone in Montreal to work in-house at our MTL East, Anjou office -.. ASAP. The job is for www.nichespots.com a partner company of GTS.

The job:
Sales - Selling paid Gallery Spots, Banners/Text Links
Must be very organized, detail oriented and able to juggle several accounts and micro manage advertising campaigns for your buyers.

Marketing - Most of the sales and leads will come to you but if you want to make more bank you should have a pro active approach, be outgoing, customer service oriented and have kick ass networking skills.

The pay off: Base Salary + Commission and working for a fun group of Mofo's.

This would be a Monday to Friday full time IN-HOUSE position. No whiners!! We work hard and play harder!!!

For further details hit me up magnus a t gallerytrafficservice d o t com

Evil Chris
08-18-2005, 11:30 AM
What the heck are you doing way out in Anjou???

Panky
08-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
What the heck are you doing way out in Anjou???

LOL! I was thinking the same thing.

Magnus3x
08-18-2005, 12:03 PM
LOL.. I would have picked Old Montreal for office space.. but I hear there is a slight price difference and it was'nt up to me.

Evil Chris
08-18-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Magnus3x
LOL.. I would have picked Old Montreal for office space.. but I hear there is a slight price difference and it was'nt up to me. I understand that much, but dude! Anjou?

You got something against the West Island? ;)

j0el
08-18-2005, 02:14 PM
You guys should of contacted us...there's nice office space in Ville St-Laurent !

Vid Vicious
08-18-2005, 02:48 PM
Anjou .. Musty be an Italien thing . hey I had my First family bussiness in Anjou

johnny1
08-18-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
Anjou .. Musty be an Italien thing . hey I had my First family bussiness in Anjou

I've been in the area Anjou/Saint-leonard for 27 years..love it!

Panky
08-18-2005, 03:09 PM
Welcum to XNations johnny. http://www.icando4u.com/smile/wave2.gif

johnny1
08-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Panky
Welcum to XNations johnny. http://www.icando4u.com/smile/wave2.gif

Thx :)

johnny1
08-19-2005, 10:58 AM
wow! knowone needs a job...Thats a good thing I think..hehe

Kenny B
08-19-2005, 11:10 AM
Come on Chris you can't seriously try and sell the Waste Island to people! It's a nice place for you settled down family folk but for us young guys out there we need action, Anjou offers the same ethnic diversity as laval with less IROC’s and Z24’s … just bustin some balls :-)

johnny1
08-19-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Kenny B
Come on Chris you can't seriously try and sell the Waste Island to people! It's a nice place for you settled down family folk but for us young guys out there we need action, Anjou offers the same ethnic diversity as laval with less IROC’s and Z24’s … just bustin some balls :-)

Last time I saw an IROC was in 1990..lol but you described Anjou pretty much!