PDA

View Full Version : PussyCash is giving a Porsche Boxster! And you have less then 2 weeks to take it home

adamneve
08-19-2005, 08:37 AM
August is your month to send traffic, for the chance to win a Brand new Porsche. We already have a few hundreds of webmasters with tickets to win this amazing car, some of them with a chance better then 1 in 25, and there are still another 1500 tickets waiting for you!

From July 1st to August 31st, PussyCash (www.pussycash.com) affiliates will be sending all their traffic to ImLive and WildMatch for a chance to win a sweet new Porsche Boxster with a $46,000 price tag! :p

This is yet another unprecedented campaign combining business with pleasure brought to you by PussyCash (www.pussycash.com). Nobody else has ever given away such a hot car following such a short campaign! And the odds are incredible! A Porsche Ticket will be given for each of the first 5 signups (WildMatch (www.wildmatch.com) or ImLive (www.imlive.com)) every hour. No more than 7440 tickets will be given out by September 1st, meaning that after just 10 tickets, your odds will be better than 1:750, and after 100 tickets, you'll have an amazing over 1:75 chance of winning!

And if winning a Porsche isn't enough of an incentive, throughout July and August PussyCash (www.pussycash.com) is paying $50 - $100 for every ImLive signup, starting from the first signup, and either 50% commissions or $32 per signup to WildMatch (www.wildmatch.com)! :D

For more information, visit PussyCash (www.pussycash.com).

http://content2.us.porsche.com/prod/boxster/boxster_common.nsf/Resources/boxster_gallery_exterior07_my05/$file/ext_07.jpg (www.pussycash.com)

;)

Evil Chris
08-19-2005, 09:25 AM
oh man, I would love to win that!!!!

wildgirl
08-19-2005, 11:35 PM
wow! that's a very nice car, I want to win that too...lol

Funbrunette
08-20-2005, 10:19 PM
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one too! Let's make sure at least someone from Xnations wins this baby! :)

adamneve
08-22-2005, 05:49 AM
let's do it just send traffic and let me know if you need help