PDA

View Full Version : I'm such a sucker

Panky
08-29-2005, 12:05 AM
I fed a stray kitten last night. I know not to feed strays, but this little guy is all black and so adorable that I couldn't just ignore him.

He's been coming by to see my kitten at night. The two of them sit nose to nose through the screen door for the longest time. Neither one gets nasty to the other, they just flirt with each other.

Last night, I heard this meowing and whining going on, so I looked out on the back porch and there was no cat in sight. I just went back to doing what I was doing. The crying persisted for quite awhile, so I opened the door and went out on the porch. Sure enough, the little black kitten comes running up the steps, but still kept his distance. I kneeled down and talked to him for a bit. His curiosity soon got the better of him and he came over to me. I held him for a bit and then went back inside. As soon as I was out of sight, the crying started all over again. I really hate to hear that. It pulls at my heart strings every single time.

I grabbed some food and water and set it out on the porch. The little guy was so hungry. He devoured the food so fast that I doubt he even tasted it.

Sure enough, he came back again tonight. He wasn't meowing and carrying on, but I still fed him anyway. He stuck around for quite awhile flirting with my kitten and he left me hold him for a few minutes.

Needless to say, I'll probably end up adopting him. LOL! I'm such a sucker for animals.

xxxmalouxxx
08-29-2005, 04:08 AM
You're genius man!...
how long before you realize that?
[j/k]

i love you.. that's really sweet!.. Goodluck!

Visualad
08-29-2005, 04:39 AM
hahaha.. cats are SMART! Same thing with my cat... he sure knows what sounds to make in order to get my attention. (IE: become his slave)

;-)

war_ner
08-29-2005, 05:43 AM
A person who is gentle to animals is most likely gentle to other people as well.

Funbrunette
08-29-2005, 08:48 AM
Another one? You've got such a good heart Jen :D Will you be naming that one jennifer? (since your other cat is Angelina) :laughout:

MindyBlingBucks
08-29-2005, 11:57 AM
That's so adorable!! I love kitties!!

Evil Chris
08-29-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by xxxmalouxxx
You're genius man!...
how long before you realize that?
[j/k]

i love you.. that's really sweet!.. Goodluck! Panky isn't a dude! LOL

Panky
08-29-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Another one? You've got such a good heart Jen :D Will you be naming that one jennifer? (since your other cat is Angelina) :laughout:

It's a boy, so I have no idea what I'll name him. I have permission to adopt him if I want to. (This coming from someone who has nicknamed Angelie, S.O.S. "Spawn of Satan" and who is not a big fan of cats.) ;)

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with him yet. LOL!

Panky
08-29-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Visualad
hahaha.. cats are SMART! Same thing with my cat... he sure knows what sounds to make in order to get my attention. (IE: become his slave)

;-)

No kidding! I never realized just how smart the little buggers are until I began to raise one of my own. I've been played more than once by my kitten. She knows the rules of not being allowed on counters or tables, but other than that, she has me wrapped around her little paw. Damn cats! LOL!

xxxmalouxxx
08-30-2005, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Panky isn't a dude! LOL

lol.. it doesn't really matter.. I love people doing good deeds!:blush:

war_ner
08-30-2005, 02:45 AM
Well, I still love dogs more than cats though. I only love kittens, but not the old ones.

crazybeautiful
08-30-2005, 01:05 PM
that's sweet... please dont tell me you have a thing for pussies? that would really shock me haha j/k

i agree that those who are caring to animals are gentle to humans.... very loving & passionate :)

war_ner
08-31-2005, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by crazybeautiful
that's sweet... please dont tell me you have a thing for pussies? that would really shock me haha j/k

i agree that those who are caring to animals are gentle to humans.... very loving & passionate :)

Did you just say loving and Passionate?:rolleyes: