PDA

View Full Version : Good morning! Xnationsssssssssssssssss!

Funbrunette
08-29-2005, 08:05 AM
How is everyone doing today? Got a busy week ahead of you? Any new projects? Were dying to know what you're working on!

Have a GREAT day! :sunshine:

Stephane76
08-29-2005, 08:57 AM
My car battery is dead :(
I am waiting for a ride to go to the Office, this is what i am working on right now...
Hope to get a better end of the week in Montreal.

Funbrunette
08-29-2005, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Stephane76
My car battery is dead :(
I am waiting for a ride to go to the Office, this is what i am working on right now...
Hope to get a better end of the week in Montreal.

I'll make sure to personally give you a hug to make you feel better! :D

Raya
08-29-2005, 10:36 AM
Just got back from Fetish Con still recovering;)
So many new projects so much fun!

Stephane76
08-29-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
I'll make sure to personally give you a hug to make you feel better! :D

yay !!
i wish my car broke down more often then !!!

crazybeautiful
08-29-2005, 05:39 PM
oh man i have a terrible headache....

wonder what this is. it keeps recurring :(

Vid Vicious
08-29-2005, 06:35 PM
What's with all the happy happy go lucky Monday giggles?????

It's monday No? My week is looking pretty crazy, Still Packing my shit (HOw mUCH STUFF CAN ONE GUY POSSIBLY HAVE)
still don't know where I'm moving too .. I pulled out of a loft at the last minute, didn't like the Management of the building .. Gees what was I thinking .. Not a time to stand by your principles! ... Anyhow .. I must of seen 8 places today and not one pleased me .. crap ..

So let's recap .. if I do move in to a placce I'll spend the next week Unpacking and lets not forget the weekend, Convention on Friday-sat ... ect .. Oh And I got weddings all fuckin week too ! .. One on Wends, andother on thursday, a big family dinner on Friday, Then another wedding on Sunday and Monday .. Jesus !!!!

So you still Giggling over there Princess?

Funbrunette
08-29-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious

It's monday No? My week is looking pretty crazy, Still Packing my shit (HOw mUCH STUFF CAN ONE GUY POSSIBLY HAVE)
still don't know where I'm moving too .. I pulled out of a loft at the last minute, didn't like the Management of the building .. Gees what was I thinking .. Not a time to stand by your principles! ... Anyhow .. I must of seen 8 places today and not one pleased me .. crap ..

So let's recap .. if I do move in to a placce I'll spend the next week Unpacking and lets not forget the weekend, Convention on Friday-sat ... ect .. Oh And I got weddings all fuckin week too ! .. One on Wends, andother on thursday, a big family dinner on Friday, Then another wedding on Sunday and Monday .. Jesus !!!!

Was that me, you were calling princess :blush: Come here sweetie, I'll make you feel better :angel:

xxxmalouxxx
08-29-2005, 08:37 PM
morniiiiiiiiiiiiiiing everyone....

Rochard
08-29-2005, 08:47 PM
I took a nap this morning, and then went out for lunch with Cindy Crawford. Then we went swimming.

Tuesday I've got FRONT ROW TICKETS to Dave Matthews Band. Yeah!

war_ner
08-30-2005, 02:51 AM
Good Morning everybody.

Vid Vicious
08-30-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Was that me, you were calling princess :blush: Come here sweetie, I'll make you feel better :angel:

I'm feeling better already ... ;)

Visualad
08-30-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious

so many weddings Vid... whats wrong with you? ;)

axedbydax
08-30-2005, 12:33 PM
i feel bad to day too funbrunette...can i have a hug too.....

Vendzilla
08-30-2005, 11:30 PM
Same Ol Same ol
Let you know when the big news breaks, maybe this week!

war_ner
08-31-2005, 04:27 AM
Feel better everybody. You all have my hug. :D