PDA

View Full Version : WEGCash is going to match donations for Gulf Coast

WEGRuth
09-01-2005, 03:42 PM
I would like to state first and foremost, I am beyond impressed with our industry’s uniting of forces in an effort to help out those in the Gulf Coast region. As many of you know, Louisiana is my home state, seeing New Orleans in the grasp of such chaos and despair is heartbreaking.

This industry comes under fire from time to time, but when turbulent times arise, we are one impressive group. As many of you have seen, with the liberal help of Jettis and Epassporte, http://www.webmasters4america.com has been created as a portal for donations to assist the region. Wegcash is hosting the site proudly. Our vision is to get as many of you involved as possible, judging from many of your already inspiring efforts, this will not be difficult.

The owners of Wegcash have decided to match the first $40,000 donated via webmaster4america.com. Jettis has already matched the first $10,000 and provided billing, and Epassporte has extended a very gracious hand with donations and waving fees. We hope that programs and individuals continue to raise the bar.

The site is a portal, we would like to see everyone involved. I made a personal donation first thing this morning. I can’t tell you enough how proud I am to be a part of this industry, as well a part of Wegcash. This disaster has affected us all in one-way or another. The impressive and generous contributions from all of you are inspiring.

On behalf of Wegcash, I thank you all.

Cory.

Evil Chris
09-01-2005, 06:15 PM
This is incredible. WEGCash coming through in the face of disaster.
Well done!!

Please donate!

Funbrunette
09-02-2005, 07:51 AM
Thumbs up Wegcash you guys rock!!!!!!!!!! :D

war_ner
09-07-2005, 04:14 AM
Goodluck on this Noble cause. :)

plugin
09-08-2005, 02:46 PM
HUGE potential

Funbrunette
09-17-2005, 11:22 AM
So how's it coming along??? Are people being generous? I'm so glad so many people are coming together to help! :)

Evil Chris
09-19-2005, 08:52 PM
Any update Ruth?

WEGRuth
09-20-2005, 11:40 AM
hey! yes.. donations have been pouring in, the whole campaign has done exceptionally well so there is a lot of $$ being donated to this worthy cause.

Thanks to XNations for stickying the thread, and thanks to all who helped make a difference!

:cool:

lisa k
09-20-2005, 02:08 PM
Nice to hear people are donating ... what a great thing for you all to be doing!