PDA

View Full Version : To the Wives on this board

war_ner
09-07-2005, 07:51 AM
You think you deserve to be treated like this? :D

Gossping wife locked in pigsty

A Romanian man has caused controversy by locking his gossiping wife in the pigsty.

Puiu Dobrica from Andreiasu, Vrancea county, says he wanted to cure her of chattering all day with her friends.

He waited until his wife Aurelia went in to the sty to clean it one morning, and then locked the door from the outside.

The woman spent a whole day and night in the pigsty until her son released her the next morning.

Mr Dobrica, a barber, said: "I don't see where the problem is. I never neglected my wife.

"I fed her two times by a hole in the roof. I just hope I won't see her spending time gossiping again."

Ronaldo
09-07-2005, 10:34 AM
My wife is currently unavailable for comment.

gnat69
09-07-2005, 11:09 AM
I think that may have been a little extreme, I went to a pig farm once to get shit for the garden, and I ran out, puked, and never went back.....

It is natual to gossip but there is a time and place, you have to be careful what you say or spread for Karma will come back full force!

crazybeautiful
09-07-2005, 12:05 PM
man that's crazy. if my husband would do that to me, i'd run away....

Janell
09-07-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Ronaldo
Don't get smart Ronny boy I will call her and tell her all about you. Us wives stick togehter. hahhahahahhaha We love to talk about you behind your back. It's our favorite pastime.

war_ner
09-07-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Ronaldo
You scared me man. ::-|