PDA

View Full Version : OMG HELL with DAVE AND HOOPER...

mailman
12-18-2002, 02:10 PM
http://gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1176089#post1176089

I dont know if you all have acct there or not but all i can say is please read and vote for yourself i am a good friend of Hoopers and ask you to think logicaly (why would someoen so big try to rip off someone for 385$ then tell them to fuck it and give the $$ to charity but Dave will not sowollwhis pride and do that....)

So like the Election VOTE FOR HOOPER :)

thanks Guys and Gals....

JFK
12-18-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by mailman
http://gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1176089#post1176089

I dont know if you all have acct there or not but all i can say is please read and vote for yourself i am a good friend of Hoopers and ask you to think logicaly (why would someoen so big try to rip off someone for 385$ then tell them to fuck it and give the $$ to charity but Dave will not sowollwhis pride and do that....)

So like the Election VOTE FOR HOOPER :)

thanks Guys and Gals....

Actually the Question is, why do you want to bring the Bullshit Here??
Also, how are you going to get 11 sign ups with no hits showing?

mailman
12-18-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by JFK
Actually the Question is, why do you want to bring the Bullshit Here??
Also, how are you going to get 11 sign ups with no hits showing?

Not going to get in it here you just broght it here....

just read the facts and deside your self just cause you CDN does not mean you have to belive them...

JFK
12-18-2002, 04:03 PM
Not going to get in it here you just broght it here....

just read the facts and deside your self just cause you CDN does not mean you have to belive them...

HUH.......... who started this post, and with what intention? And just because I AM CANADIAN , dosent meant I have to belive your side eighter!:nuts: Rotten Apples can be found on eighter side of the border!

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
12-18-2002, 04:27 PM
I don't want to turn this post into something personal Mark, as you and I are friends, and would like us to remain that way ...

But I know Dave and Dan Kosmeyer very well, and a thieves they are not !! ... I will put my entire reputation on that ...

Mark ... you are willing to take sides without knowing ALL the facts just because you know HOOPER ... he is a fellow CELEBRITY SITE operator ?
(I could open a whole new can of worms about celeb sites, but I will not ... that is straying from the issue at hand ...)

Hooper and I have had dealings in the past ... and unfortunately my ex partner did not deliver some banners to him in a timely manner so there is some bad blood between us I am assuming ... but I will put that aside and keep an open mind .... I did not get into the whole thread ... I read 10 times Hooper was asked to post his proof, and he decided going to supper was more important ... so I got bored and said FUKK THIS !!

I mean first of all ... look where the accusations came from ... GOFUCKYOURSELF.COM .... a board full of drama queens, newbs, and wannabes ... not exactly newsworthy IMHO :rolleyes:

Mister X
12-18-2002, 04:35 PM
All I can say is that it's bad publicity for both parties. If it was an error on PB's part (which I tend to believe) it puts something of a bad light on his programming staff. If it was me I probably would have just paid out the cash and terminated the account and hoped it would stay quiet. On the plus side for PB a lot of programs would have told whoever did the mailer that it was too bad and not done anything about it. It really isn't their problem if somebody effs up there affiliate code.

Vid Vicious
12-18-2002, 04:51 PM
let it die .. it's beweent them and only they know the truth ... Both of the should just take it and move on ...

Mister X
12-18-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
let it die .. it's beweent them and only they know the truth ... Both of the should just take it and move on ... True enough. Like I said, it's not doing either one any good.

Funbrunette
12-18-2002, 07:46 PM
Hey, isn't tomorrow the season finale of Survivor? :D

Mister X
12-18-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Hey, isn't tomorrow the season finale of Survivor? :D Is survivor still on? ::-|

Funbrunette
12-18-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Mister X
Is survivor still on? ::-|

Yeah, tomorrow we get to see who the big winner is!!!! :D

Mister X
12-18-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Yeah, tomorrow we get to see who the big winner is!!!! :D Well maybe when they do Survivor: Calgary or something I'll watch TV again. hehe

mailman
12-18-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
I don't want to turn this post into something personal Mark, as you and I are friends, and would like us to remain that way ...

But I know Dave and Dan Kosmeyer very well, and a thieves they are not !! ... I will put my entire reputation on that ...

Mark ... you are willing to take sides without knowing ALL the facts just because you know HOOPER ... he is a fellow CELEBRITY SITE operator ?
(I could open a whole new can of worms about celeb sites, but I will not ... that is straying from the issue at hand ...)

Hooper and I have had dealings in the past ... and unfortunately my ex partner did not deliver some banners to him in a timely manner so there is some bad blood between us I am assuming ... but I will put that aside and keep an open mind .... I did not get into the whole thread ... I read 10 times Hooper was asked to post his proof, and he decided going to supper was more important ... so I got bored and said FUKK THIS !!

I mean first of all ... look where the accusations came from ... GOFUCKYOURSELF.COM .... a board full of drama queens, newbs, and wannabes ... not exactly newsworthy IMHO :rolleyes:

Yeha i agree but i know Hooper verywell and have delt with him busines whise for the past 2 years approx and never once had an issue with money.... I just dont see how Dave can claim that Hooper who is busy will think up some little plan to make an extra 385$ little rediculas.. see i just see it that dave got fucked and now hes just covering his ass.. so Hooper even said fuck the $$ give it to charity.. why cant dave just do that and call it quits....

And Paul its not because he runs celeb sites.. i dont see why when ever i get in to an argument or anything like that every one goes directly at the celeb sites.... to try to use celebs against me, thats not fair.....

mailman
12-18-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by JFK
HUH.......... who started this post, and with what intention? And just because I AM CANADIAN , dosent meant I have to belive your side eighter!:nuts: Rotten Apples can be found on eighter side of the border!

I did not try to start a pissing match here.. i was just tryng to bering an important matter to attation here.. just asking ppl to read it and do as they please.. i did not get into details... so think before you act....

JFK
12-19-2002, 01:12 PM
I did not try to start a pissing match here.. i was just tryng to bering an important matter to attation here.. just asking ppl to read it and do as they please.. i did not get into details... so think before you act....

Always Do .......;)