PDA

View Full Version : Panty Fetish = $$$ - Cheerleaders = $$$

Visualad
09-09-2005, 10:32 AM
Yup, you can now make money off these very popular niches with Perfecto Dollars!

Hot Girls In Panties - www.hotgirlsinpanties.com

and

Cheerleader Teenies - www.cheerleaderteenies.com

are now online!

Grab the links to the Free hosted Movie or Picture Galleries or any of the banners!

And feel free to contact us if you need anything special!

;-)

Funbrunette
09-09-2005, 02:20 PM
:bump:

monaro
09-09-2005, 07:59 PM
G'day Visualad,
I saw your thread last night and it reminded myself of a old domain i once had a couple of years ago.
After checking the availablity with great sucess i might add, i was able to register this old domain that at the time
a few years ago i was not able to do anything with it that came to mind.

Anyhow I have been busy creating Avs sites the past month and would like to go out now and buy a standard set of
panties content and create my avs door way with my panty content.

I would like if you accept myself as a webmaster please if I can promote your Hot Girls In Panties - www.hotgirlsinpanties.com site
in the form of sending through banners on each of the gallery pages inside my avs site.
I plan to create a avs on the with my new domain "hotpinkpants" that is in question.

Thanks in advance

monaro

Visualad
09-10-2005, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by monaro
G'day Visualad,
I saw your thread last night and it reminded myself of a old domain i once had a couple of years ago.
After checking the availablity with great sucess i might add, i was able to register this old domain that at the time
a few years ago i was not able to do anything with it that came to mind.

Anyhow I have been busy creating Avs sites the past month and would like to go out now and buy a standard set of
panties content and create my avs door way with my panty content.

I would like if you accept myself as a webmaster please if I can promote your Hot Girls In Panties - www.hotgirlsinpanties.com site
in the form of sending through banners on each of the gallery pages inside my avs site.
I plan to create a avs on the with my new domain "hotpinkpants" that is in question.

Thanks in advance

monaro

Hey Monaro,

contact Gabrio on ICQ# 132516819 and he will help you out with whatever you might need.

Thanks. :)

EDIT: or email gabrio @ perfectodollars.com

war_ner
09-12-2005, 04:10 AM
Bumping it for you man.

DonMike
09-12-2005, 05:21 PM
Hey Visualad, cool deal. I know where you can get a bunch of content for your panty and strap-on sites and more. Hit me up. :)

monaro
09-12-2005, 05:29 PM
DonMike, I'm looking forward in downloading the hot pink panties set purchased on the weekend to utilize in making an avs to promote the hotgirlsinpanties.com site from inside that :)

vp0.net
09-12-2005, 07:36 PM
www.hotgirlsinpanties.com doesnt work for me :(

war_ner
09-13-2005, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by vp0.net
www.hotgirlsinpanties.com doesnt work for me :(
It's working fine here man. ;)

monaro
09-13-2005, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by war_ner
It's working fine here man. ;)

Likewise,

BTW Don thank you so much for giving me super quick access to the content to download this morning.

gabrio
09-14-2005, 03:43 AM
is www.hotgirlsinpanties.com working for everybody? there was a little issue which has been fixed when we were notified of this error, but would be good if you guys can do a check ;-)

war_ner
09-14-2005, 03:49 AM
Works fine here and I must say I'm impressed by it. ;)

monaro
10-03-2005, 06:58 AM
Sorry in advance for bumping an older post though I didn't complete what I wanted to complete untill tonight.

I have been so busy building up this url hotpinkpants.com now all I think I need is some kind of join script to my content part and im good to go...

I welcome any comments good or bad that might help me tweak this site before I squirt it with traffic.

Thanks in advance

Mark

Visualad
10-03-2005, 01:16 PM
Sorry in advance for bumping an older post though I didn't complete what I wanted to complete untill tonight.

I have been so busy building up this url hotpinkpants.com now all I think I need is some kind of join script to my content part and im good to go...

I welcome any comments good or bad that might help me tweak this site before I squirt it with traffic.

Thanks in advance

Mark

its simple and clean. And easy to navigate. Thats GOOD.

Without going too deep into the graphic part of the site..
One (easy) thing you could change is the thumbs. Right now, you have the same girl all over the site. both in the main design and on all the thumbs.. Unless your site ONLY features that girl.. I think its a good idea to show other girls.. other types of panties.. etc. So your visitors will see diffirent types of panties and diffirent girls. Just a friendly suggestion based on the impression I got from the quick look I took of your site.

DonMike
10-03-2005, 03:27 PM
BTW Don thank you so much for giving me super quick access to the content to download this morning.

No problem, man. I'm always glad to help. Glad it worked out for you. :)