PDA

View Full Version : YNOTRADIO TO AIR KATRINA CHARITY AUCTION @ 2pm EDT 09/16/05

SEGuru
09-14-2005, 03:19 PM
YNOT Radio is pleased to be broadcasting the Katrina Charity Auction this coming Friday at 2pm EDT - till....

That's right, all the action kicks off this coming Friday at 2 sharp...and we will be going straight down the auction item list.

To be able to bid or put up items for this, you need to get over to the auction site now and get an account created for yourself. That's the only way you can participate. So head over now and make sure you get familiar with those items up for bid.

As an FYI, the auction software closes the bidding tomorrow afternoon. When it closes, it does not mean you automatically win that item!!! What it does mean, is that last bid becomes the first "LIVE AUCTION" bid amount when we get on the air on Friday.

Final decisions will be made during the live auction and if there are no new bids that happen during that live auction, the item will be awarded to the closing bid registered when it closes Thursday.

So....make sure you go check it out and get involved asap!
http://www.katrinacharityauction.com

The auction will be hosted by a lot of your favorite show hosts from YNOTRadio and a variety of community leaders. So come out and support this great cause.

See you there!

Evil Chris
09-14-2005, 03:26 PM
Nice... I will try to tune in. Especially since a month of XNations advertising is up on the auction block.

SEGuru
09-14-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Nice... I will try to tune in. Especially since a month of XNations advertising is up on the auction block.
YEAH BABY!

...and beside you're a sexy bitch!!!

Aren't you placing yourself on the auction block?

Evil Chris
09-14-2005, 03:57 PM
no.... just some advertising. :)

Funbrunette
09-14-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by SEGuru
YEAH BABY!

...and beside you're a sexy bitch!!!

Aren't you placing yourself on the auction block?

I think he should!!!!! Sell that sexy ass...lol :D

SEGuru
09-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Stop it, I'm getting wood!