PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Employment

vp0.net
09-14-2005, 04:42 PM
i'm looking for a good job i'm a fast typer would be good at data entry i know html some css and i know everything about cpanel as i run my own hosting business so i would also do good for technical support!

I know Html
Some php
Some Css
Some Photoshop
I know how to use web hosting manager
cpanel
E-mail (obviously)

I'm on here 24/7 so I would be able to work full time or part time totally up to you. I also love posting on forums so if you need mods/admins/forum help of any sort I can do that as well.

If you need anyone at all I think I would be the greatest candidate for your team I'm enthusiastic, I'm a team player, and most importantly I'm always willing to learn!

Funbrunette
09-14-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by vp0.net
i'm looking for a good job i'm a fast typer would be good at data entry i know html some css and i know everything about cpanel as i run my own hosting business so i would also do good for technical support!

I know Html
Some php
Some Css
Some Photoshop
I know how to use web hosting manager
cpanel
E-mail (obviously)

I'm on here 24/7 so I would be able to work full time or part time totally up to you. I also love posting on forums so if you need mods/admins/forum help of any sort I can do that as well.

If you need anyone at all I think I would be the greatest candidate for your team I'm enthusiastic, I'm a team player, and most importantly I'm always willing to learn!

Bump fot you babe! :D

vp0.net
09-20-2005, 05:37 PM
bump still looking for a job

Kenny B
09-21-2005, 10:43 PM
Bump for you!