PDA

View Full Version : What is it with Weddings and new shoes

monaro
09-15-2005, 04:56 AM
Trish tells me that her cousin is getting married on the weekend! All the best BTW!

My question is though why do woman feel that they have to go out and purchase another pair of shoes for every wedding they attend?

:confused:

StaceyJo
09-15-2005, 05:05 AM
Because we want to be the most beautiful bride on that day...
we want everything to be new, from their dress up to down... everything... and we want everything to be perfect on their gown and especially on that day! :)

Funbrunette
09-15-2005, 08:08 AM
Well my obsession isn't shoes, it's designer purses :blush: Damn shopping!!!

But I can see how Trish would want new shoes....:p Were women Monaro, don't try and figure us...We can't even figure ourselves out most of the time! :bonk:

trishie
09-15-2005, 09:05 AM
Shoes, Hair and Outfit are all very important aspects to have organised before attending a wedding .... after all on the day you have other important issues like.. Make up and what beverages you will enjoy! :)

trishie
09-15-2005, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by monaro
Trish tells me that her cousin is getting married on the weekend! All the best BTW!

My question is though why do woman feel that they have to go out and purchase another pair of shoes for every wedding they attend?

:confused:

mmm maybe Monaro.. you maybe a little worried I will call you after the wedding to tell you it was a surprise double wedding and you have missed out.. hehe

Panky
09-15-2005, 09:13 AM
It's part of our second ( x ) chromosome. It's like an impulse we can't control.

Stephane76
09-15-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette

But I can see how Trish would want new shoes....:p Were women Monaro, don't try and figure us...We can't even figure ourselves out most of the time! :bonk:

i got the LV hook up !!:D

vp0.net
09-15-2005, 11:07 AM
monaro they dont wanna purchase A pair of shoes if they could they would want to purchase a dozen pair of shoes lol btw congrads :)

war_ner
09-16-2005, 03:36 AM
As what FB said; that's what women' nature is.

monaro
09-16-2005, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by trishie
mmm maybe Monaro.. you maybe a little worried I will call you after the wedding to tell you it was a surprise double wedding and you have missed out.. hehe

Are you going to come over and chat to me and tell me all about your shopping day?
im interested to know.. promise.. :D

Originally posted by stacey_JRN
Because we want to be the most beautiful bride on that day...
we want everything to be new, from their dress up to down... everything... and we want everything to be perfect on their gown and especially on that day! :)

I can understand about the bride getting that nice pair of new heels to go with that dress..

Originally posted by Panky
It's part of our second ( x ) chromosome. It's like an impulse we can't control.

I think I might have bitten off more than I can chew..

Originally posted by Funbrunette

But then a new pair of shoes would be in order to go with the purse though right?

--

I can understand that if you have a good reason, like the soul on this or that pair is warn, there are scratchs on these and those that can not be covered up, but when the cubboard is full of many unwanted pairs that only get warn once or twice.
But not just because... just paint your toes Trish and wear that nice pair you had on when we went out for dinner that night. ;)

vp0.net
09-16-2005, 06:34 AM
your always thinking arent you monaro :)