PDA

View Full Version : A giant sucking sound?

Tam
09-08-2002, 09:00 PM
I kept hearing this giant sucking sound and have been everywhere trying to figure out where the hell it was coming from, as I was walking by here, it got extremely loud........... I opened the door and sure enough, it sucked me right in and now I can't get out....... someone PLEASE help me................. ::-|

Sly
09-08-2002, 09:07 PM
That was probably Chris giving me a big kiss, he figured bribery was the only way to get me here. Chris! I'll drop by anytime buddy, you just wasted a good kiss on me! Does this mean I get to pass the kiss on to FB? :D

Tam
09-08-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Sly
That was probably Chris giving me a big kiss, he figured bribery was the only way to get me here. Chris! I'll drop by anytime buddy, you just wasted a good kiss on me! Does this mean I get to pass the kiss on to FB? :D

YOU got a kiss? That's just plain WRONG!!! I got told *I* had to be the one to spread the love here......... that's just NOT fair at all......... :rolleyes:

Platinum Dave
09-08-2002, 09:43 PM
Few words for you...

Tam put down the joint :)

cheers!

Tam
09-08-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Platinum Dave
Few words for you...

Tam put down the joint :)

cheers!

The scarey part here? I don't smoke the stuff....... and I don't drink either. So NOW what? Check myself into the nearest mental ward? ::-|

XxXotic
09-09-2002, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Tam
I kept hearing this giant sucking sound and have been everywhere trying to figure out where the hell it was coming from, as I was walking by here, it got extremely loud........... I opened the door and sure enough, it sucked me right in and now I can't get out....... someone PLEASE help me................. ::-|

master! yaaaaaaaaaay wassup baby! was hopin you'd be by! :)

Darin
09-09-2002, 01:19 AM
Don't put the joint down!

Pass it over..... <weg> :D

Tam
09-09-2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by XxXotic

master! yaaaaaaaaaay wassup baby! was hopin you'd be by! :)

So it was YOU making that sucking sound........ who are you blowing now? Just remember who's bitch you are little man.......... I'd hate to have to get my whip out!! :D

XxXotic
09-09-2002, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Tam

So it was YOU making that sucking sound........ who are you blowing now? Just remember who's bitch you are little man.......... I'd hate to have to get my whip out!! :D

ive been naughty and i need a spanking! :D

Tam
09-09-2002, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by XxXotic

ive been naughty and i need a spanking! :D

I'll beat you tomorrow, I have to get some damn sleep......... :)
First thing though, you get your beating so be prepared. LOL

Tafkap
09-09-2002, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by Darin
Don't put the joint down!

Pass it over..... <weg> :D

Right, as Musical Youth used to sing, "Pass the Dutchie" :D

<////////~~

::-|