PDA

View Full Version : hey hockey fans

Evil Chris
09-28-2005, 08:24 AM
I registered a private pool at Yahoo, so you need to have a Yahoo account to play.

Click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 70012
Password: justiceme

Please use your board nickname to make it easier to know who is who.

It will be a LIVE DRAFT, this Thursday the 29th of September at 1:15pm eastern.
If you can't make it, you can always pre-rank your player choices.

Good luck!

Evil Chris
09-28-2005, 04:38 PM
Reminder that the draft is TOMORROW!
Join up now... we are 7 teams at the moment and we could use another 5 if possible.

Ronaldo
09-28-2005, 04:52 PM
Normally I'd go into this with great confidence (having won the last 3 hockey pools I've been in), but I'm much less confident this time around because I honestly haven't paid much attention to what's going on.

So at least Chris has a chance this time around

Ramster
09-28-2005, 06:07 PM
Ok I'll join in. I may have to rank my players but I'll try to make the draft.

Evil Chris
09-28-2005, 09:08 PM
Cool... good luck guys.

Even you Ron... and you'll need it. :)

Cold_ice
09-28-2005, 10:21 PM
I'm in even if I don't know shit about hockey, but since I'm going to kick everyones ass in fantasy football I might as well let you guys get some revenge.

war_ner
09-29-2005, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Cold_ice
I'm in even if I don't know shit about hockey, but since I'm going to kick everyones ass in fantasy football I might as well let you guys get some revenge.
Goodluck Ice. I don't know anythign about hockey as well, so I just leave that poll to you guys. :)

McAttack
09-30-2005, 07:27 PM
damn, forgot about this thing. We're using a yahoo pool at work too. So far my team's looking kick ass but with 17 players, it's hard to say.

Evil Chris
09-30-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by McAttack
damn, forgot about this thing. We're using a yahoo pool at work too. So far my team's looking kick ass but with 17 players, it's hard to say. We had a pretty good draft... sorry you missed it.