PDA

View Full Version : Attention all Montrealers and Torontonians!

murman_24
09-29-2005, 01:22 PM
Hi everyone,

This is Murray from Galafilm Productions, the people behind the documentary series "Webdreams" featuring Dugmor, Malezia, Katrina, 2much.net, and Dave Angelo. You might remember us as the camera crew following these guys around last summer, especially at the webmaster gatherings.

This is to inform you all that we are now into the development stage for season two! That's right, the Showcase network has been ecstatic with the success of the show so far so it is now time to find a new set of Montrealers to take part in this project. We are also expanding our search to include our cousins to the east in Toronto.

We are looking for any and all people involved in the industry in these two cities who have a story to tell. For those of you who have seen the initial episodes on Showcase (Fridays, 10:00pm) you know what the show is all about. It is a fly on the wall look at the lives of people involved in this often mis-understood industry.

I would love to discuss this project further with anyone who might be interested or even just curious. There is no set criterium for who we would like to shoot with, just that they be open, interesting, and not be too scared of the camera!

Please feel free to contact me at anytime and I'd be happy to answer any questions or to arrange a meeting. Hit me up on ICQ: 331601488.

Cheers,
Murray
Galafilm Productions

Evil Chris
09-29-2005, 02:19 PM
How much does it pay? ;)

Funbrunette
09-29-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
How much does it pay? ;)

Yes, Chris would love to go away for a while....Mouahahahahahah! Rent him out!

jscott
09-29-2005, 04:57 PM
whats up murray, i remember you, i was the dude always with dugmor!

cant wait to see the episodes man ;)

Stephane76
09-29-2005, 10:15 PM
Would love to see the episode :)

Vid Vicious
09-30-2005, 12:02 PM
Murray ... was nicebumbin into you onPrince arthur, Sorry I couldn`t chatmuch as I was with one of my Long time Mainstream clients... «HoweverIjust got back form New brunswick and will be in MOntreal for the next two weeks .. Hit me Up so we continue our chat

vp0.net
09-30-2005, 12:21 PM
ya rent chris out so funbrunette and i could finally have our love affair in person muahahaha

Funbrunette
09-30-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by vp0.net
ya rent chris out so funbrunette and i could finally have our love affair in person muahahaha

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! You'll get me in trouble Steve! :p

vp0.net
09-30-2005, 12:32 PM
sorry funbrunette chris did i said affair i meant business affair :P

murman_24
09-30-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by vp0.net

Now that's exactly the kind of drama we want to see in the documentary!:D

Jimmidean
10-02-2005, 08:04 AM
Maybe come see us in Novemeber at The Capital Bash, we would love to talk to you.
and stay away from vid he is known to pic pockets LOL.
Actually Vid would make a great choice
here is the link to the Ottawa event
http://www.thepantypage.com/Party.html

war_ner
10-03-2005, 02:14 AM
This season sounds as exciting as the first one.

StaceyJo
10-03-2005, 05:38 AM
I had the feeling that they're would be more interested and I think this one will do better! :)

StaceyJo
10-03-2005, 05:48 AM
I had the feeling that they're would be more interested and I think this one will do better! :)

StaceyJo
10-03-2005, 06:03 AM
but I would like to have Dugmor and his teams to be a part two... I think that would be the best... his story will be much continued and awaiting!

kwifh
10-09-2005, 08:01 PM
Hello:
Thanks for the info. Although I'm not in the business I do have acquaintances and interest enough to participate, if you are inclined to permit me to do so.
I'm a great negotiator and convincer. I can sell ice to an eskimo and he'll gladly buy it. Volunteering for you would be great.
Let me know if you would like a hand.
I'm cute, very smart, quirky and fun.
k

Funbrunette
10-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by kwifh
Hello:
Thanks for the info. Although I'm not in the business I do have acquaintances and interest enough to participate, if you are inclined to permit me to do so.
I'm a great negotiator and convincer. I can sell ice to an eskimo and he'll gladly buy it. Volunteering for you would be great.
Let me know if you would like a hand.
I'm cute, very smart, quirky and fun.
k

:geez: