PDA

View Full Version : Hurry!Octoberfest Deal:3paysites design=$185 each paysite,10galleries=$135 and more!

ace_luffy
10-08-2005, 08:04 PM
Hello Everyone...

With the last months promo that i posted in order to build up my portfolio... I'd like to say thank you to those people that gave me a chance to do some work for them. With the updated portfolio of mine, i still feel short for the works that i've done, and still plans to add more in my current portfolio... in this matter im extending my promo for another month...

(can be long-term or project based)...

Here are my pricelist:
*Paysite package (warning page + 2 tour pages + join page + 2 banners (1 static Banner (468 x 60) , 1 animated Button (120 x 60)) - $200
3 paysites - each paysite package will be cost only for $185
5 paysites - each paysite package will be cost only for $165
*TGP/MPG Site
Layout + Header (with logo) + 2 Banners (1 static Banner (468 x 60) , 1 animated Button (120 x 60)) - $50

*Galleries
Package 1 ::: 10gal = 135$
Package 2 ::: 15gal = 200$ + 2 Banners (1 static Banner (468 x 60) , 1 animated Button (120 x 60)

*Banners (horizontal , vertical or oddsize)
Package :::
Static (10pcs) = 60$
Animated (10pcs) = 70$
Package 2 :::
Static (15pcs) = 80$
Animated (15pcs) = 125$

You can check out some of the designs that i've already done for previous clients, adult or corporate here: http://www.sourcecomph.com/webcrew/ (UPDATED)
You will only pay if you are satisfied with the result.

If you are interested in what we are offering you, you can contact us in carl@sourcecomph.com
or you can hit me up at icq - (348-423-164).

Im sure we can work out a very suitable offer for you...

also we accepting full-time webmasters/submitters jobs($550 monthly) - can maintain and submit using Rove , Dreamsubmitter, Chameleon submitter, and Advanced submitter . also we confirm and apply for partner accounts manually.

Hope to hear from you soon.... Thank you!