PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

DonMike
10-13-2005, 02:21 PM
Who's dressing up for Halloween this year and what are you going as? I have no idea and time is running out. :bonk:

Funbrunette
10-13-2005, 03:18 PM
Yes, I have a party to go to, but I have no idea what to dress up as...:confused:

Stephane76
10-13-2005, 08:08 PM
i have a webmaster costume :)

StaceyJo
10-14-2005, 12:55 AM
I dont have any plans yet, but I think I'd like to be a witch then... hehehe

axedbydax
10-14-2005, 10:19 AM
Id like to dree like a vampire...lol

Seska
10-14-2005, 12:58 PM
I have a couple of possibilities. It depends on whether I find the right wig. I would like to go as Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction or as Tippi Hedren in The Birds. I like costumes that have a touch of gore to them. It is Halloween after all!

In terms of my annual Halloween webcam show I do with Talia (http://cutelatina.com) we have an idea for a special duo costume that compliments her lactation situation. Should be fun!

DonMike
10-14-2005, 01:47 PM
Good ideas, everyone. My costumes usually have a touch of humor in them. One year I went as ScoobyDoo. The next year I didn't have a lot of money for a costume so I put all my leather gear on top of my Scooby costume and went as Scooby Doo in bondage. I also went as Booga from the Tank Girl comics one year with two other friends who went as Tank Girl and Jet Girl and nobody knew who the hell we were. LOL!!!

I still have no idea. Maybe I'll just be a giant pancake. :confused: