PDA

View Full Version : I know what I want for Xmas~!!!

DonMike
10-13-2005, 06:44 PM
Virtual Sea Monkeys!!! (http://www.sea-monkeys.com/html/shoponline/detail_vs.html)

Okay, you have to check out this site!!!

http://www.sea-monkeys.com/

There's a little Sea Monkey that follows your pointer around on the homepage. What can I say? I'm easily amused.

Panky
10-14-2005, 01:43 AM
LOL! Have you been a good boy this year? ;)

StaceyJo
10-14-2005, 03:19 AM
that is so cool...

globofun
10-14-2005, 09:56 AM
Oh!

I thought you would have wanted a latex catsuit and a gasmask.........but a sea monkey could be cool too!!!! ;o)

Funbrunette
10-14-2005, 11:37 AM
That's adorable I want one too! :D

gnat69
10-14-2005, 12:23 PM
can we just get rid of that holiday!!!

DonMike
10-14-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by globofun
Oh!

I thought you would have wanted a latex catsuit and a gasmask.........but a sea monkey could be cool too!!!! ;o)

Well, I decided to hold off on the catsuit until I lose a few lbs. Besides I do have a lovely rubber t-shrit and shorts, huge industrial gloves, but I do need to get some thigh high rubber boots to go with them. And I've been looking for a gas mask but I can't find one that I like. Plus, I need to get contacts first. Can't wear a gas mask with glasses. I swear, I'm so difficult sometimes. LOL!

But Sea Monkeys are something I just won't buy for myself. So therefore, they are on my Xmas want list. ;)

DonMike
10-14-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Panky
LOL! Have you been a good boy this year? ;)

Define "good". :blush:

wildgirl
10-16-2005, 06:48 PM
haha that's really nice...cool :-)

monaro
10-21-2005, 05:11 AM
Good can be defined in many ways on so many levels Don, you know that :D

As for the sea monkeys, I know if you leave cabbage in a bucket of some water you will make your sea monkeys, after about 3 - 5 weeks, bring in the bucket and setup the webcam and your virtual sea monkeys..

I use to feed them to my fish when i was living in melbourne.

DonMike
10-21-2005, 02:18 PM
Monaro, those might be misquito larvae. They lay their eggs in stagnant water and they begin life as tiny swimming larvae that look a little like sea monkeys at first glance.

I remember the kid who lived across the street from me when I was a kid was always jealous that I had Sea Monkeys and he didn't. Then one day he was bragging about how he found a bunch of them in a bucket of water they used to keep by his pool for people to rinse dirt off of their feet before going for a swim. It had been stagnant for a while. He just would not believe me that they were misquito larvae. A short time later his family was complaining about all the mosquitos that were bothering them around their pool. LOL!

monaro
10-21-2005, 04:30 PM
Don very true =)
I no longer breed fish anymore and still remember I use to keep a look out for brine shrimp eggs at the pet shops.

DonMike
10-21-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by monaro
Don very true =)
I no longer breed fish anymore and still remember I use to keep a look out for brine shrimp eggs at the pet shops.

Okay, this will prove what a huge geek I am. Sea Monkeys are actually bred to live longer than the brine shrimp you buy in pet stores. Why do I know this crap? LOL!

monaro
10-21-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by WWC-DonMike
Okay, this will prove what a huge geek I am. Sea Monkeys are actually bred to live longer than the brine shrimp you buy in pet stores. Why do I know this crap? LOL!

High motivation in learning perhaps?