PDA

View Full Version : Make Your Own Love Story

StaceyJo
10-14-2005, 12:04 AM
Hi guys, I have received this from girlfriend...

check this out... http://www.love.2loop.com/

AceWare
10-14-2005, 01:02 AM
my story was getting hot

gnat69
10-14-2005, 12:22 PM
hey stacey:

LMFAO Lady:D

Love Story

One flashy car summer day at Edinburgh you see the most Huge house creature you have ever seen. Their name is donn dixon , and every move he makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend sherry and say, "Wow, that has to be the most pyscho bitch body I have ever seen." Suddenly, he looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! he says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so small cock , and was wondering if you'd like to go to easter island with me and taking photographs ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " gawd damnit " and go with them. When you finally get to easter island , he moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a sheep hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

It reads: " donn dixon is the love you've been waiting your whole life for. he will ask you out in 13 days or less, but only if you send this e-mail to at least 10 people within the next few minutes. The more people you send it to, the sooner they will ask you out, and you both fall in love. Do not take this lightly, because if you simply ignore this, you will have bad luck in love for the next 13 years!"

axedbydax
10-15-2005, 11:21 AM
hehehe..will ask CB if she wants our love story be placed here...hehehehhe

Mr. Blue
10-15-2005, 04:09 PM
Something went terribly wrong with my story and I ended up with a Huge woman named Rachel.

Panky
10-15-2005, 04:41 PM
http://img117.exs.cx/img117/5601/n1qshok.gif

I need to try that one again. LOL! :D

monaro
10-15-2005, 05:29 PM
Once apon a lonely tired PII computer with a single 4.6gb harddrive that hummed and whistled begging not to be reformatted for the 19th time lived on a strong wooden desk neatly placed next a monitor, keyboard and mouse. Connected up to an old time speed demon modem which enabled the owner to connect to the information super highway.

The tired harddrive struggled not to crash while installing another program yet again onto its tracks called icq.

It was a good day for the PII because once connected to this new program called icq, it all started with a echo with a message from someone who is now concidered special in the mind and heart of one particular owner making lonely nights not so lonely when online and that brought a new desire to upgrade hardware and software to enhance the online experience while using the information super highway.

They swapped photos, phone numbers and even met once and that was 16 months ago. It was only until I phoned you again last night that reminded myself what we once had and could still have.. Are you online today my sweetness? :xhappy: :sunshine:

trishie
10-16-2005, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by monaro
[B
They swapped photos, phone numbers and even met once and that was 16 months ago. It was only until I phoned you again last night that reminded myself what we once had and could still have.. Are you online today my sweetness? :xhappy: :sunshine: [/B]

Mark, if you feel you have found the girl you want to be with you should move on and be with her :)

Stephane76
10-16-2005, 01:05 PM
funny

One beautifull summer day at paris you see the most nice creature you have ever seen. Their name is caca , and every move she makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend mom and say, "Wow, that has to be the most fucked body I have ever seen." Suddenly, she looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! she says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so ugly , and was wondering if you'd like to go to trailerCity with me and jerk off ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " i fucking knew it " and go with them. When you finally get to trailerCity , she moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a pc hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed. :bonk:

Funbrunette
10-16-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Stephane76
funny

One beautifull summer day at paris you see the most nice creature you have ever seen. Their name is caca , and every move she makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend mom and say, "Wow, that has to be the most fucked body I have ever seen." Suddenly, she looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! she says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so ugly , and was wondering if you'd like to go to trailerCity with me and jerk off ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " i fucking knew it " and go with them. When you finally get to trailerCity , she moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a pc hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed. :bonk:

YOU'RE A FREAK!!!!! :bonk:

Funbrunette
10-16-2005, 03:52 PM
One Hard summer day at bathroom you see the most fat creature you have ever seen. Their name is kekette , and every move he makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend poil and say, "Wow, that has to be the most little body I have ever seen." Suddenly, he looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! he says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so disgusting , and was wondering if you'd like to go to sewer with me and smoke weed! ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " "fuck that shit!" " and go with them. When you finally get to sewer , he moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

Mouahahahhahahahahhaha! :D

StaceyJo
10-17-2005, 03:48 AM
Nice love story you have guys... so dramatic, funny and touching! hahahahahhaa
It give me a hard laugh! good one!

axedbydax
10-17-2005, 11:00 AM
can i put here our love story stacey?...lol