PDA

View Full Version : whats up this weekend?

gabrio
10-14-2005, 02:34 AM
damn, not sure whether this is a good sign or not, but it's friday AGAIN, i mean these weeks are flying so much for me....and every time i see the same picture again and i tell Peter 'you know what time of the week it is?' and he's like 'don't tell that again'......ever felt like this? a real and true dejavu? for me it happens every week hehe

anyway, any good plans for the weekend? i didn't plan anything yet, we should prepare a greeting for one of my buddies that it's taking a degree tomorrow, you know you make something fun for that event.....at least we in italy do so....

StaceyJo
10-14-2005, 03:36 AM
I dont have any plans yet with this weekend, I guess I will go to my sister's place and watch some dvd's...

Funbrunette
10-14-2005, 11:40 AM
REST that's what I'm going to do! :D Have a great weekend everyone!

Vid Vicious
10-14-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm in Vancouver ... Anyone wanting to get in touch for a drink , give me a shout ... 514.827.5389

gabrio
10-15-2005, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
I'm in Vancouver ... Anyone wanting to get in touch for a drink , give me a shout ... 514.827.5389 shit vid, would love to get a drink with ya hehe

gabrio
10-15-2005, 03:43 AM
lets see if we manage to go to the disco tonite, too bad the god damn kids from the upper floor woke me at 08.30 today too, we'll have to take some drastic countermeasures!

monaro
10-15-2005, 03:56 AM
This weekend, I gave my dog george a hair cut, bath and made him all fuffy. He has a brown ribbon on right now. I walked him to a park, when we returned, I have been cleaning up around my workstation here. Watched a movie called "Tears of the Sun" Bruce Willis..

StaceyJo
10-17-2005, 04:02 AM
I have watched that movie monaro... one of my favorites... last weekend? I have watched Cast Away... love this movie too... I dont know why I still want to watch this although I had watched this for twice... all I can say this movie is awesome!

gabrio
10-17-2005, 04:19 AM
yo..talking about movies, i watched "the exorcism of emily rose" yesterday night and i had a very scary dream this nite....... woke up and stuff....the movie is well done although you can predict everything happening. i think i thought about the movie itself too much after watching it..

Funbrunette
10-17-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by gabrio
yo..talking about movies, i watched "the exorcism of emily rose" yesterday night and i had a very scary dream this nite....... woke up and stuff....the movie is well done although you can predict everything happening. i think i thought about the movie itself too much after watching it..

Hehehehehe! I saw it a few weeks ago it was pretty good! The fact that it's based on a true story is a bit freaky! ::-|