PDA

View Full Version : moments

axedbydax
10-14-2005, 02:34 PM
Sorry guys i feel empty and all alone today....I made this stuff to atleast lessen the burden im having.....

http://absolutecams.com/dax/materials/moments.gif

This is something that I usually do whenever i feel lonely and empty.Just like now.This day I think is the worst day I ever had.Im thinking of leaving everything and will just go back home to my province.

I would be doing some designs for myself coz there are no internet ISP to connect there.I wont be using any phones too.So i guess I will just be posting more while im still here.Wish me luck.

Funbrunette
10-14-2005, 03:55 PM
What's going on sweetie?

Evil Chris
10-14-2005, 06:47 PM
Dax... We all go through short times when we feel low or alone.
You'll get by this... you'll see. Try doing something that you really enjoy and try to put your troubles aside.

Whenever you feel lonely, come on over to XNations. There's always someone here to chat with.

Have a great weekend. :)

axedbydax
10-15-2005, 11:19 AM
Thanks Chris and FB....you guys are really the best...you really care for all the peeps here at X.....I and CB really love you guys...thanks...

Evil Chris
10-15-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by axedbydax
Thanks Chris and FB....you guys are really the best...you really care for all the peeps here at X.....I and CB really love you guys...thanks... Dax, I make mistakes and feel bad all the time. It's worse when you hurt someone close to you, but sometimes it happens. All you can do is learn from it and hope that you're forgiven.

I hope you have a nice Saturday.
Chris

crazybeautiful
10-15-2005, 05:44 PM
that's so sweet of you Chris ..... you too FB.
we are more than glad to have met you online :)

wildgirl
10-16-2005, 06:43 PM
that's a very nice pic..

StaceyJo
10-17-2005, 01:51 AM
Im here willing to give you a shoulder to lean on... and to give you a hug too to make you ok...

axedbydax
10-17-2005, 10:59 AM
thats very sweet of you stacey...can i have a kiss?it'll surely make me feel better...

Th!nk
10-20-2005, 06:17 AM
Beautiful! More posting please!