PDA

View Full Version : I need some Bling Bling

Jimmidean
10-30-2005, 04:05 PM
Hey all.
I need some promo items to place at the bar and in the door prize packages for the Capital Bash.
So if you cant make it why not send your pens, lighters , tshirts, and whatever you have left and we will make sure it gets out to the people attending.
We will aslo add your biz cards to the prize tubes, and give you a banner on our site.
Hit me up at
www.capitalbash.com by email there. and I will give you my number
I will be in Montreal and T.O before the event so if you are in and around we can save the shipping too!
:)

Funbrunette
10-30-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Jimmidean
Hey all.
I need some promo items to place at the bar and in the door prize packages for the Capital Bash.
So if you cant make it why not send your pens, lighters , tshirts, and whatever you have left and we will make sure it gets out to the people attending.
We will aslo add your biz cards to the prize tubes, and give you a banner on our site.
Hit me up at
www.capitalbash.com by email there. and I will give you my number
I will be in Montreal and T.O before the event so if you are in and around we can save the shipping too!
:)

Jimmi hit me up on ICQ or email...I got some Xnations gear for ya! :D

Jimmidean
10-31-2005, 07:11 AM
Whooooohoooo !
Thanks Funbrunette

Kenny B
10-31-2005, 04:45 PM
Sounds like it's going to be a kick ass party too bad we can't make it down.

Jimmidean
10-31-2005, 06:03 PM
Kenny GET IN THE CAR and come down you will kick yourself for missing this one.

Funbrunette
10-31-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Jimmidean
Kenny GET IN THE CAR and come down you will kick yourself for missing this one.

Kenny I'll make a deal with you...You Drive I'll come along (Chris will stay home with Ryan) You in? (We can take my Jeep) anyone else want to join us?

Jimmidean
10-31-2005, 09:54 PM
I have a limo and cold ones reserved for the Xnation gang (plus my great company)