PDA

View Full Version : Exciting News from WWC!!!

DonMike
10-31-2005, 07:39 PM
Hey guys, we're offering high-res pics with our videos now!!! Tons of people have asked me since I started here if we were going to do this and we have recently been able to offer it. How cool is that. I'm posting a press release about it in the announcement forum but I just wanted to let you guys know here since some of you had asked me about it in the past. Thanks. :)

Funbrunette
10-31-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by WWC-DonMike
Hey guys, we're offering high-res pics with our videos now!!! Tons of people have asked me since I started here if we were going to do this and we have recently been able to offer it. How cool is that. I'm posting a press release about it in the announcement forum but I just wanted to let you guys know here since some of you had asked me about it in the past. Thanks. :)

Great news thanks sweetie! :xthumbs:

monaro
11-01-2005, 02:50 AM
I just finished reading your press release. Sounds very cool Don. Are you talking about your 4 to 20 hr titles that come with photo sets?

DonMike
11-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Thanks guys. I'm really excited about it. And monaro, I'm afraid we do not have the high-res photos for those titles. Only for select ones but it's a pretty long list. If you let me know what niches you are looking for I'll let you know if I can get these for you. :)

war_ner
11-01-2005, 08:09 PM
Hey, that's cool! thanks.