PDA

View Full Version : Layer Cake - HIGHLY Recommended!

Visualad
11-04-2005, 07:00 PM
Great movie..

http://www.sonypictures.com/intl/uk/movies/layercake/site/main.html

Funbrunette
11-04-2005, 07:08 PM
Never heard of it, but sure looks good! :D

war_ner
11-07-2005, 03:17 AM
Nice content presentation. I'll see this one man. :)

Visualad
11-07-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by war_ner
Nice content presentation. I'll see this one man. :)

go for it.. and when youre done.. post in here what you thought of it.

;)

FeTiShLaDy
11-07-2005, 05:36 PM
sorry but never heard about that layer cake.lol

Funbrunette
11-07-2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by FeTiShLaDy
sorry but never heard about that layer cake.lol

You have to excuse him, he's spanish! ;) ROFL!!!!!

DonMike
11-07-2005, 08:48 PM
Okay, have you guys seen this trailer yet? The movie is called Just Friends. It's about this guy who was fat in high school and goes back to his hometown as an adult all worked out and sexy and with a hot girlfriend to show up the kids who picked on him and he tries to get together with his high school crush.

http://www.justfriendsmovie.com/

Okay, pardon me while I rant. Yes, I was a big geek in high school and I don't really care much about going back for reunions and stuff, but honestly, I'm fatter now than I was then but I'm happier now than I ever have been. So why is it that I'm supposed to feel like I should be ashamed of myself and not be able to go back and show people that I'm a happy successful person living in LA just because I don't spend all my time in the gym. I hate this Hollywood ideal about how you should look and this idea that if you are handsome and well built then everything will be perfect for you. I read a story in a local gay magazine where this guy who had been heavy was going to the gym all the time now and saying that if you are fat you will never be happy and you should just give everything else up and start going to the gym. What the hell was that all about? Some of the hottest guys I know are big. Sorry, but they have the billboards all over Hollywood with this guy in a fat suit and it's really pissing me off.

AAAAAHHHH :badcomp:

Thank you.