PDA

View Full Version : livecampromo.com - Live Webcam Affiliate Program

Livecampromo
11-05-2005, 01:45 PM
Hello!
Let me introduce a new live web cam affiliate program. URL - http://www.livecampromo.com
We are currently working on it to make it more informative :)
So here is some information about it in case you may get interested.
There is a new live cam site to promote in the program. You will find it’s URL in your admin area.

Working scheme:
We are not paying per signup or revshare...
We pay for every unique visitor that you send to our site.
Payment amount depends on the quality of your traffic.
This quality is determined by the script of the affiliate program.
If you have quality traffic, you are sure to coin it in!

Payments
Method of payment:
Wire

We pay weekly. Hold - one week

Promo materials: banners of different sizes, FHG’s with descriptions, free content, effective keywords (for SE traffic)

We will pay for traffic you send to us on the following scheme:
1. You tell us how much you would like to get for 1K of your traffic (You can use the figure you get with other sponsors). Along with it you tell what kind of traffic it is - targeted web cam traffic, blind links, redirect, etc.
2. You start sending traffic through our program at the specified price. It will be test traffic. But you are sure to get paid for it. For example, if we settle the price of $25 per 1K, you will get $250 for 10K in any case (minus wire fee).
3. During the period we are receiving your test traffic it is evaluated by our script. You will be able to view the results of this evaluation in your online stats.
Note: this estimation won’t affect the test traffic. This traffic will be paid according the price you fix. But it will be the main criteria for determining the price for your future traffic.
4. After the first payment at the specified price for the test traffic, you start working with our traffic evaluation system. According to it you may get more for your traffic… or less.

I understand this is a unique scheme in web cam biz. So it may be not very clear. That’s why, I will be glad to answer all your questions. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you are interested.
E-mail: livecampromo [a t) yahoo [d ot] com
195588296 (Livecampromo[Gaber])
Yahoo: livecampromogaber

Thank you for your attention and hope to hear from you soon.