PDA

View Full Version : Strippers and Lactating Breasts

TheLegacy
11-23-2005, 02:16 PM
Okay we all know the story that if you stick your tongue on a flag pole it will stick during the cold... but as I was talking to my wife the other day as it was snowing and cold as hell - I broke up laughing when she asked,

Do strippers that have lactating breasts stick to the pole when its cold?

http://www.hawes16.freeserve.co.uk/IMAGES/2stripper1.jpg

so .. do you think they would?

Turf
11-23-2005, 09:47 PM
Your wife is such a deep thinker.. :D

monaro
11-24-2005, 04:12 AM
G'day =) Right now Im thinking of sticking my tounge inside my freezer for a test, but I don't desire to feel that sort of pain at present :D

In all seriousness the temperature of the metal pole to freeze would be several hundred degrees below zero, and I can't see the skin of such fine legs and breasts sticking to a pole that is at room temperature x 9.81 :)

war_ner
11-24-2005, 05:07 AM
Well seriously (as if you really want this post be treated as such) I think it wont stick on the bar since the boobs do have that warmth on them.

TheLegacy
11-25-2005, 12:09 PM
hm.. well the idea is that if you can stick your tongue on a flag pole, can boobies with milk do it? remembering that strippers have been known to do that.. as seen in this article

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/colvinint1.html

AUGUST 5--The Michigan stripper accused of assaulting an unsuspecting club patron by squirting him with mother's milk has fired back, so to speak. Kasey Ann Colvin, 20, told cops that patron/complainant David Buhler was a "jerk" she knew from high school and that he may have been responsible for the July 26 nocturnal emission at The School House. According to this Jackson Police Department report, Colvin--who uses the stage name Sky--told officers that while she performed for Buhler, he "grabbed her by the breast," which might have caused some milk to "drip" (though Colvin acknowledged that some milk may have leaked naturally "somewhere in the middle of the dance floor"). Colvin, who vehemently denied Buhler's claim that she squirted him in the face with mother's milk, told police that she wanted to press charges against the 23-year-old Buhler. The Jackson City Attorney has decided not to file charges against either party.

war_ner
11-28-2005, 01:25 AM
Silly news there dude.. LOL