PDA

View Full Version : Looking for CONTEST Sponsors

jade12
12-10-2005, 06:41 PM
I am looking for RELIABLE and I'm stressing the word RELIABLE here, contest sponsors that want some additional promos for their business, your pkg can range from $10.00 and up. Over the next weeks I will be running contests on a few boards, so I thought i would invite some of my fellow xnations members to get in on the action and hopefully make some more sales. I will be pushing hosting of course for my portion of the pkg. In total I would like the value of the pkgs to be at least $100.00

Last time a few people stiffed me on the prizes and I don't want to see that happen again, so IF this is NOT something you commit to, please don't say you will. IF anyone says they're giving something this time around and dosen't, it's getting posted on the boards. (this happened over on another board, but just wanted to stress it lol)

What I am looking for, content, galleries/templates, blog templates, headers, submissions, domains, free widgets, whatever can help a person with their business and get we the sponsors some extra promotions. And will more than likely do some trivia for the contests, as it usually gets more people involved and a lot of page views. I also add in a lot of humor into the contests to keep it pretty interesting and FB will tell you, over at one board I get MORE page views than anyone in that forum. (that's not to brag, just letting you know of potential sales!)

Also I will keep you updated on what contests I am running and where, privately of course and you can submit your information to me via icq 202297568 or PM through the board.

TIA

Jade

jade12
12-12-2005, 01:47 PM
nobody else has any prizes to give away, got 1 so far from Stephane!

pf69.com
12-13-2005, 04:55 PM
I dont know...but I would love to participate on the contest

Funbrunette
12-13-2005, 05:27 PM
:bump: For my girl Jade! Still waiting to hear from TopBucks...

jade12
12-13-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
:bump: For my girl Jade! Still waiting to hear from TopBucks...

Ok that's cool, I'm going to get the site done up first, so that way people will get a clear idea of WHO else is particpating in the contests as sponsors, because we've got some heavy hitters coming on board and i am very excited about it ;o))