PDA

View Full Version : Looking ahead to 2003

Evil Chris
12-27-2002, 12:17 PM
How was 2002 for you? Personally and professionally?
Do you feel you accomplished more in 2002 than you did in 2001?

Where do you see yourself and this industry going in 2003?
Predictions are welcome!

Magnus3x
12-27-2002, 12:43 PM
2002 - Was great business wise but personally I think I could have done better and really wanted to do alot more. Idea's and business models are piling up on paper and stuff thats not even on-line related .... time to implement.

2003 - I've set my personal goals already 3 months..6 months...8 months....12 months. It's time to work harder and diversify.

This is my year!!!

cool1
12-27-2002, 02:51 PM
Its hard for me to figure out
All the yrs seem the same
either i'm getting married or getting divoriced.
At least the biz is functioning well enough for now. :cool:

dyonisus
12-27-2002, 05:49 PM
2002 was a pivotal year for me both personally and professionally

This is the year I decided to take my career back into a direction I had thought I was ready for several years ago. Now I know then it was too soon for even now it is hard dedicated work going it for yourself. But I spent the last 6 mos moving forward and I am looking forward to the challenges of the coming year.

Personally I met the girl of my dreams, she is everything I could ask for and I have grown more into myself having known her

Vid Vicious
12-28-2002, 12:43 AM
-personally 2002 was a bust. I was in the worng relationship with the wrong person, I can't stress wrong enough over here ... As for bussiness it was so so, alot of changes happened this year but i got to learn alot about this bussiness (Dos and don't) and met some great people along the way, Became freinds with even greater people (evil, Fb, Hungryman, Easton, darin,kat, ..etc)

As for 2003 it''ll be a hardcore year for me .. New bussiness and new found moneys! i WILL RAIN SUPREME IN 2003 .. or die trying ..

Raise your glass to a new year and a new venture .. Look out for our newest creation in jan 2003!!!!!!

All the best to everyone in the new year .. with the dawn of a new day comes new dreams, asperations and hopes .. I prey that they all come true for everybody here .. and look forward to some new friendships ...

Happy New years Xnationers ..

I'll see y'all on the other side ..

Rochard
12-28-2002, 02:28 AM
2002 was a great year for me on all levels.

In my personal life everything is awesome. I don't want to brag or anything, but I will say I have everything I need.

It's the same with work..... Lightspeed Media is growing every day; My job is demanding but loads of fun.

In the future I see a bunch of things happening.... Some good, some bad. I see smaller webmasters getting out of the business, and people who just want to make a quick buck will be gone. This will be good for the surfer, and good for **real** webmasters who are in this for the long haul.

firehorse
12-28-2002, 04:07 AM
2002 was the Year of the Horse and as I am a firehorse it was a year of great potential for me!

I had the best year of my life so far on many levels:

I married my beautiful and amazing wife Kitty!

Our beautiful little Princess who is now 8 weeks old was born!

We launched our board, mainstream site, have some sites in partnership built around Kitty.

And with our new content site, 2 paysites and other projects less than a month from being online 2003 will be an amazing year for us!

I urge everyone to live their dreams and make this year one of the foundations for the rest of your life!:D

JFK
12-28-2002, 11:04 AM
A lot of positive toughts are in this thread ! May all your dreams come true! All the best in the New Year:money: :boobies: :love: :xthumbs:

Evil Chris
12-28-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
-personally 2002 was a bust. I was in the worng relationship with the wrong person, I can't stress wrong enough over here ... As for bussiness it was so so, alot of changes happened this year but i got to learn alot about this bussiness (Dos and don't) and met some great people along the way, Became freinds with even greater people (evil, Fb, Hungryman, Easton, darin,kat, ..etc)
Happy New years Xnationers .. Vid, you might think 2002 was a bust for you, but it wasn't at all buddy... you got away from a bad bad element in your life. I don't mind telling you. You're a happier man now and Funbrunette and I are happy to be your neighbour! :D
Originally posted by Magnus3x
2002 - Was great business wise but personally I think I could have done better and really wanted to do alot more. Idea's and business models are piling up on paper and stuff thats not even on-line related .... time to implement.

2003 - I've set my personal goals already 3 months..6 months...8 months....12 months. It's time to work harder and diversify.

This is my year!!! Magnus... I totally applaud your optimism! Not only that I will attempt to mimic it! :cool:

Evil Chris
12-28-2002, 03:42 PM
As for me, I'd have to say that 2002 was indeed a great year.
I got married to an amazing woman, and we have a child on the way. It's a first for both of us. :D

Professionally speaking, I've had a great year. Firstly, my work with Triplexcash and College Fuck Fest have yielded so much and there is more to come in 2003. Also, XNations was born in the autumn of 2002 and Funbrunette and I never expected it to do as well as it has... but we have all of you to thank for that!

I'll echo Magnus's statement about 2003 and say "This is my year!!!", but I think I'd much rather say, "This is OUR year!!!"

:xthumbs:

LadySharlot
12-28-2002, 05:43 PM
2002 Was a WONDERFUL year for us!!! :)

Business Wise, Fetishbrokers.com has grown TONS!! We completly re-vamped everything, giving us the chance to grow by leaps and bounds! We've also hired some people--and gotten my First Choice on every one of them! We've grown enough even to start managing greg-gregory.com , which used to be known as CV Productions! A wonderful chance to show off Greg's work!! :D

Family Wise, it's been beautiful! Still blissfully married to Spider, and our Son is kickin' butt and takin' medals at wrestling, not to mention growing into a very kind and funny man. (Well, when he's not tearing their heads off on the mat. LOL)

2003 is going to be SOOOO exciting!!! :D Got some news that'll be out at Internext (booth #772! Stop by and grab a Clothespin!! :) and I'm anticipating LOTS of WONDERFUL Growth!! :D

We're Having the Time of our Lives!!! :D
Huggs!!!!
Lady Sharlot :-)

Magick
12-28-2002, 06:26 PM
2002? There was a 2002?? ;)

Where did it go?????

:eek:

LadySharlot
12-28-2002, 06:47 PM
LOL Don't worry Magick. I saw it--it waved as it flew right by you! :D

Huggs!!!