PDA

View Full Version : Need your honest opinion on something

PerfectionGirls
12-27-2002, 01:40 PM
I have been getting some "group" feed back on our new sites while they are still under construction. This is Sydneys site. Now, there are a lot of things we are going to fix on this already. This is just a first rough draft, but the basic theme and style are going to remain the same. Give me some honest feed back. Many of the links are not turned on yet and we are going to make the buttons light up a bit to make them more noticeable. Other then that.. tell me what you think!

Sydneys Prototype Site (http://www.sexforall.net/sydney)

Also check out Danas. it is in the same phase as Sydneys

Dana's Prototyple Site (http://www.sexforall.net/dana)

Thanks for your help

Jeff

cool1
12-27-2002, 02:57 PM
I don't know much about paysite tour design but those tours look good to me.

I like Sydneys tour. Nice and bright, sucked me in
I even tried to click the links to see more.
Even though you said they weren't working yet HA! HA! :D

Magnus3x
12-27-2002, 03:09 PM
I like them.. quick simple and effective.. I have a friend who designs all her sites like that and they sell very well for her. Good teaser tour!

PerfectionGirls
12-27-2002, 03:13 PM
Cool.. thanks for the input so far. Glad to here you like it. We are going for the homemade site look, but it has to be functional. We have great content IMHO and we are excited about our new sites.

Keep it coming guys and girls.. Lets hear a critical one :)

gunner
12-27-2002, 04:16 PM
are either one of them going to be in Vegas?.

PerfectionGirls
12-28-2002, 04:25 PM
Hey... click the sydney site link in my top post again. It still is not finished, but we have done alot more. Let me know what you think.
Jeff

gunner
12-28-2002, 07:25 PM
yea, site looks good. for sure.
very easy to navigate. clean design. not sure about giving away all those nice images in the preview, but that's your call. i would maybe
popup the first 4 or so, then link the rest to a signup page. just my $.02

sidney gonna be in Vegas?

heqdvd
12-28-2002, 08:19 PM
That Dana girl is very hot...

Not sure te exact market you are going for - the pages aren't bad at all but they (the ads) remind me of webcam girl promos.

Do you have video of Dana? DV, not webcam...

ThankX

Mister X
12-30-2002, 01:30 AM
Overall they both look pretty good. The design is nice and clean and fits your target niche very well. The only downside I could see is that the picture quality could be better. They're very pretty girls but I don't think the graphics you're using take full advantage of that. A bit too compressed in my opinion.

jact
12-31-2002, 07:26 AM
I preferred Dana's tour (and Dana) out of the two.. However it was really difficult to guage picture quality as the samples are so small (and look even smaller in 1600x1200 resolution). If that isn't the full size that's in the site might want to mention that (I don't think you did?). Looking good though.