PDA

View Full Version : Xmas WEEK is here

Vid Vicious
12-19-2005, 12:37 PM
xmas Week ... What's everybody Got planned this week ?

I got on a dinner on Wensday with my models that should be interesting, the girls said they will do the cooking .. I'm planing on bringing a couple of champagne bottles and two 40 oz of Jack ... That should do the Trick.

Also still got a shit load of shopping to do .. maybe I shouldn't of bought myself that Nikon D100 .. hee hee ..

BTW I got a Huge party planned for New years, if anyone is interested in a sure thing .. hit me up

trishie
12-20-2005, 02:59 AM
G'day :-) Last weekend I had a couple of chrissy parties and i have another work one tomorrow... I am so proud of myself I have finished my shopping and even wrapped! I have had a sad cancellation to my Christmas this year.. but as they say "chin up" life goes on... :)

As for New Years Eve.. havent even thought about it!

war_ner
12-20-2005, 04:25 AM
Visiting my cousins thi thursday I guess..

axedbydax
12-20-2005, 10:56 AM
will spend this whole week with my CB....

MindyBlingBucks
12-20-2005, 11:28 AM
It's work during the day, and make sure everything's ready for Sunday this week. I've already finished making all my cards and sending them out, I've got to wrap some gifts, and buy some stocking stuffers. Other than that, I'm going to try to take it easy!

TheLegacy
12-20-2005, 12:27 PM
no parties - but relax and try and not take things too seriously this week. Thats the best present I can do for myself. Will have some family over for dinner on sunday, but other than that.. not going to do presents - not in the holiday spirits this time around

princess
12-20-2005, 09:22 PM
I'll go to my parents on Christmas eve around 7ish. then at midnight me and the kids go to eat breakfast then they open their presents around 1am.

xxxmalouxxx
12-20-2005, 11:02 PM
yes.. how time flies... it's gonna be a really really exhausting week. hey wait.. this is really making me really tired.. shopping list makes my head hurt..

Evil Chris
12-20-2005, 11:15 PM
What have I got planned?

Well, FB is away for a few days so now is my chance to get some Xmas shopping (and wrapping) done for her! :)

Vid Vicious
12-21-2005, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by princess
I'll go to my parents on Christmas eve around 7ish. then at midnight me and the kids go to eat breakfast then they open their presents around 1am.

MARSHA !!!!!!!!!!! I hope to see ya in Vegas !

Vid Vicious
12-21-2005, 03:07 AM
Video Games where never my thing .. Now I remember why .. I had missed a month of school when Super Mario Brothers came out ... LOL

war_ner
12-21-2005, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by MindyBlingBucks
It's work during the day, and make sure everything's ready for Sunday this week. I've already finished making all my cards and sending them out, I've got to wrap some gifts, and buy some stocking stuffers. Other than that, I'm going to try to take it easy!

Goodluck and happy Holidays Mindy. :D

Jimmidean
12-21-2005, 06:40 AM
familly familly familly.....
Well the ones that still talk to me anyways

MindyBlingBucks
12-21-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by war_ner
Goodluck and happy Holidays Mindy. :D

Thank you, happy holidays to you too, and everyone at Xnations!

IwantU_Jennyfer
12-21-2005, 05:53 PM
No plans, Just finish shopping and a dinner on saturday with my family.

Happy Holidays, Xnations peeps!!

StaceyJo
12-21-2005, 10:57 PM
Im done with my shopping and off to go to my parents place, we have a small party there together with my family... oh I love this season!

war_ner
12-22-2005, 04:41 AM
Wow, looks like everyone is so excited and busy at the same time.. I might be out for three days so,see you next week guys.. :)