PDA

View Full Version : Case of the missing chicken wings!

Funbrunette
12-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Just got back home form Starbucks for a Tea after dinner (Left 5 wings on a plate to cool off on the counter) came home and no more wings! :eek: Chris was with me and of course so was Ryan...

Only leaves two options Tiki (dog#1 weighs 2 pounds) or Buddy My Big Sheppard (80 pounds) Or maybe they worked together...A conspiracy?

Either way I hope he's ok I know how dangerous chicken bones can be for dogs :rolleyes:

Give me your theories!

Panky
12-28-2005, 08:36 PM
Well, look on the bright side... At least Buddy didn't decide to have Tiki for a snack. ::-|

Wings are small, so chances are he didn't even chew them. Buddy probably just swallowed them whole.

If Tiki was involved, he'd probably still be chewing on a wing.

monaro
12-29-2005, 05:06 AM
That's right, blame the dogs! lol =)

Cooked bones are not good at all for dogs.

Keep a close eye on them for awhile, they can splinter and do damage. Watch for signs of blood. I know not a nice job, but you love them right?

Do you have some pictures? I wanna see which one of them is grinning =)

princess
12-29-2005, 10:44 AM
I have to agree. If Buddy took them I don't think it'll be a problem for him. Chicken bones that are in wings are some of the softest bones.

Let me see pictures of the little fellows.

Evil Chris
12-29-2005, 10:47 AM
Buddy was in deep caca with me last night when we discovered what he did. Unusual since this behaviour isn't normal for him.

But for the past while he's been trolling for food like crazy. I think maybe he's just bored of being indoors so much. Spring can't get here sooner for any of us!

BuggyG
01-03-2006, 11:56 PM
the question should be... "Tea at starbucks... why?"" is more likely!

hehehehe

war_ner
01-04-2006, 04:46 AM
Was Chris with you all the time then?

Vid Vicious
01-04-2006, 10:04 AM
IT WAS THE DUKES ... IT WAS THE DUKES

StaceyJo
01-05-2006, 03:02 AM
hmmmmmmm, we need an investigation...

war_ner
01-05-2006, 04:35 AM