PDA

View Full Version : The Moniker.com Year End Sale!! 1 Day Only! .infos= $2.45./.coms=$7.50 w/Privacy!

Chipmunk
12-30-2005, 12:00 PM
That’s right… ALL new .info Registrations are just $2.50! Add Privacy protection for just $1.00 more Or Get a great .com with privacy for just $7.50. This is for XNations Members only!

I love the .info extension at this price, especially for Search Engine Optimization. There are tons of quality names still available.

You must create an Account today, Email me your Account # so I can set your special pricing… and then start Registering your .info/.coms

Why switch to Moniker.com other than this amazing price?
Ok well that’s easy…

• Moniker.com Takes Security very seriously and are considered experts in Domain Security. We ensure your domains NEVER Get Hi-Jacked or Altered.
• Moniker.com is an ICAAN Accredited Registrar
•Amazing Domain Admin/Management tools. We give you the features and tools you need to manage ALL aspects of your domains, including Bulk Domain and DNS Mgmt.
•Have domains that are getting Traffic that are not active sites? Make money with them with Moniker.com’s Traffic Club.
•Awesome TOLL FREE Customer Service & Support

Just E-mail, ICQ or Call me and I will set everything up for you!

-=Chipmunk=-
:badcomp:

Evil Chris
12-30-2005, 12:07 PM
Sounds like a good deal Chipmunk. :xthumbs:

Chipmunk
12-30-2005, 12:22 PM
Thanx a Bunch Chris.. I hope Xnations Members will take Advantage of this great 1 day promo...

Thanks for your support as well :)

monaro
12-30-2005, 02:25 PM
G'day just opened an account, need to send yourself an email about the account setup though.

Chipmunk
12-30-2005, 02:43 PM
Hey there Monaro...
I just set you all up with the special pricing...

Thanks a bunch...

In the future...Go ahead and email me or ICQ me direct so I an better assist you..

matthew@moniker.com or ICQ: 48437188

Let me know if I can assist you with transfers, purchases or anythign esle over here at Moniker.com

Warm regards and Happy New Year...
-=Chipmunk=-