PDA

View Full Version : YanksCash Gets ROCHARD!!!

YanksTodd
01-02-2006, 12:31 PM
YanksCash (http://yankscash.com) is pleased to announce the addition of Richard Buss aka “Rochard” as our new Operations Manager.
Since our very first day in the adult industry there has been a small group of people whose assistance and guidance has played a crucial role in our fast growth and tremendous success. A standout even in this incredible group of people has always been Rochard. His knowledge of the adult industry, flawless reputation and past experience in company building are a perfect fit to the talented high energy group already here at YanksCash. “I couldn’t think of a better way to start the New Year. There is no one else I would rather add to our program then Richard”, states Todd Spaits CEO of Stripe Media Inc., the parent company of YanksCash.

“YanksCash is one of the few companies that knows what they are doing and does it well. YanksCash is a program about to explode. I am looking forward to helping them reach the next level and breaking them into new markets”, explains Rochard.
With new site launches, innovative wireless solutions and an upcoming line of DVD’s Richard’s talents couldn’t be more welcome. Richard will be quickly integrated to oversee all operational functions at YanksCash and will be an integral part of Stripe Media’s pursuit of innovative delivery systems of adult based content. For details of this addition and how you can work with YanksCash, contact Todd “YanksTodd” Spaits CEO of Stripe Media or Richard “Rochard” Buss Operations Manager Stripe Media Inc.

YanksTodd
todd@yankscash.com
ICQ 237-063-862

Rochard
rochard@yankscash.com
ICQ 93-001-297

Visualad
01-02-2006, 12:39 PM
Congrats Rochard and YanksCash! :-)

TheLegacy
01-02-2006, 01:00 PM
what a way to begin a new year - Rochard has stepped up to Yanks - damn now I have to find out what shirts / hats and baseball uniforms these guys are going to have, very shortly they will be worth a huge amount of cash on E-Bay.

Nicely done Rochard - Yankscash rocks - I am thrilled to hear this great news, 2006 is going to be the best

Panky
01-02-2006, 02:00 PM
Congratulations Rochard & Yanks!

Rochard
01-02-2006, 02:59 PM
No comment from FB? Hmmmm.

TheLegacy
01-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Rochard
No comment from FB? Hmmmm.

FB is still coming down from the orgasm thinking now that your with Yankscash - she can now hold for randsom those pictures of you and her in that 3some with Billie

Rochard
01-02-2006, 04:52 PM
threesome with billie and FB?

I AM SO FUCKING THERE!

Funbrunette
01-02-2006, 07:29 PM
Wow! Congrats Rochard! All the best! :respect:

war_ner
01-03-2006, 02:41 AM
So this is it! Congrats man! Goodluck to you and to YanksCash then! :)

axedbydax
01-03-2006, 01:59 PM
Congrats Rochard and YanksCash...

Stephane76
01-03-2006, 02:25 PM
Félicitations !!!

ClubPro
01-09-2006, 10:05 AM
congrats

Evil Chris
01-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Good stuff Rochard! Congratulations... :)