PDA

View Full Version : Trageted traffic

webymaster
01-09-2006, 12:23 PM
To succeed in business on the web you MUST be able to put your message in front of a large number of people. Traditionally, web marketing has consisted of purchasing banner and text links on relative sites with high traffic or sending bulk email and hoping people will click on the links. The next generation of Internet marketing is the more concrete method of having guaranteed targeted traffic delivered directly to your website. These are REAL VISITORS who actually see your webpage.

laflair13
01-11-2006, 12:37 PM
I am defently the new guy when it comes to the adult industry.

But as for non adult websites (which there is probably no difference) is blogs has really boosted my traffic for my hosting site that I have up. I usually go to my blog and ad new content to it about every 2-3 days to keep it updated. I know of a few websters (webmasters) that think they can submit a blog, submit it anf the traffic just keeps coming.

Sure for the first 2 weeks your blogs will bring you targeted traffic. But if people come and see the same thing they read last week why would they keep coming back to read the same thing over and over. They want to know that when they come back they might just learn something they didnt know last week.

I guess thats why they dont have reruns of your local news. You keep coming back to see whats new.

Just my 2 cents.