PDA

View Full Version : Jade SCORES today LOL!

jade12
01-09-2006, 07:16 PM
I am so damn stoked right now it's not even funny, today I scored on a potentially AWESOME domain and all my fellow canucks will understand why LOL ....... I bought www.trailerparkboysblog.com and the even greater thing about this is ... they are coming here next month on the 4th to play a charity hockey game and there's an after party where I just may be able to meet them and plug my blog LOL

I had a damn good chuckle as well, because i belong to their fan forum and not too many ppl in there get what a blog is or the potential it has to make money ..... anyhoo ..... i am stoked none the less, since the movie hits the theatres this summer ;o))

Panky
01-09-2006, 07:36 PM
LOL! It took a bit, but that show finally has grown on me. :D I had no idea what the show was until I moved to the land mass just north of the States. The first time I saw it, I was like, "What the hell is this?" and I really just didn't "get it". LOL!

You snagged one hell of a good domain name! If you do get to party with them, WE WANT TO SEE PICS! LOL!

Just think... You get to break all those blog virgin cherries! ;)

jade12
01-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Panky
LOL! It took a bit, but that show finally has grown on me. :D I had no idea what the show was until I moved to the land mass just north of the States. The first time I saw it, I was like, "What the hell is this?" and I really just didn't "get it". LOL!

You snagged one hell of a good domain name! If you do get to party with them, WE WANT TO SEE PICS! LOL!

Just think... You get to break all those blog virgin cherries! ;)

yeah Panky, I never really "got it" either at first, but one of my friends used to shut off all the music in his bar and pop it on the big screen every time it was on and then it grew on me LOL I think a lot of ppl don't really get the show at first, but if they watch it a few times, then they do LOL.

And damn straight I'll be posting pics ... apparently they are pretty down to earth with their fans in person ... some of the cast actually post in the fan forum ... so it's pretty cool and I've got a ton of material to work with for my blog b/c they have everything you can possibly think of about the show and the cast.

Yeah it'll be fun to pop some blog cherries LOL, I've looked at some of their fan sites and damn they sure could use some work to say the least LOL

Evil Chris
01-09-2006, 10:55 PM
I've seen that show a few times and it's pretty funny!

Nice score on the domain Jade.

jade12
01-10-2006, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
I've seen that show a few times and it's pretty funny!

Nice score on the domain Jade.

Thanks Chris and yeah it's damn funny show ;o)

jade12
01-10-2006, 03:04 PM
damn do people not get the difference between owning a fan based site and one with unfair competition? some people should consult with lawyers more often than they do atm LOL

Funbrunette
01-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Very nice! Can't believe it was available...lol Keep us posted on what you do with it! :D

jade12
01-11-2006, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Very nice! Can't believe it was available...lol Keep us posted on what you do with it! :D

do with it? or do with Julian when he gets here? lmao!!

it's fan site and trying to find a place to hook up with atm to sell their gear

GOD
01-11-2006, 05:13 AM
Maritime Canadians are funny fuckers for sure!