PDA

View Full Version : Online games

Evil Chris
01-11-2006, 01:14 PM
Do you play them?

I mean, those little flash games like Seal Bounce and things like that.
I have to admit I like playing them sometimes to take a break.

TheLegacy
01-11-2006, 01:26 PM
I've played a few - but most have some cookie and spyware that I simply avoid them all together. I still play on occasion Battleship which keeps me happy

MorganGrayson
01-11-2006, 01:29 PM
I couldn't play "Pong." :(

One of my greatest shames is that I couldn't play a computer game to save my life. I SO suck at those things.

I'm a wiz at Mah Jong and Solitaire, but anything that whizzes around...fuggetaboutit.

Trouble Tonya
01-11-2006, 01:34 PM
I used to play them alot at my previous job. :) I had a whole page of shockwave games saved in my favorites! Nothing like passing the time w/ video games.

Evil Chris
01-11-2006, 01:49 PM
I was in high school in the late 90s, early 80s so I'm somewhat a child of the boom of video games. I played them A LOT in the arcades. Probably too much.

Funny, but all those games I played for a quarter a shot back then I can play for free as much as I want on my mame32 emulator. I still play them once in awhile too. :)

GOD
01-12-2006, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
I was in high school in the late 90s, early 80s so I'm somewhat a child of the boom of video games. I played them A LOT in the arcades. Probably too much.

Funny, but all those games I played for a quarter a shot back then I can play for free as much as I want on my mame32 emulator. I still play them once in awhile too. :)

Mame32 ROCKS!!

Great time killer when you have all the time in the universe ... :cool:

Quagmire
01-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris

Funny, but all those games I played for a quarter a shot back then I can play for free as much as I want on my mame32 emulator. I still play them once in awhile too. :) I finished highschool in 1992, so the game quality atr the time for PCs was King's Quest, Leisure Suit Larry and the like. If you wanted to play a shooter or something fast paced, you still had to go to the arcade.

I can't go back and play the old games, because it ruins the memories. I remember the Bruce Lee game from the c64 when I was a kid and I tried to play it on an emulator a few years back. It was depressing. I didn't remember the graphics being that poor. :)