PDA

View Full Version : How did you do in 2005? $$$

Evil Chris
01-11-2006, 01:15 PM
Was 2005 a good and profitable year for you?

I had a very good year, but it could have been A LOT better if not for the rising value of the Canadian dollar and the falling value of the American greenback.

MorganGrayson
01-11-2006, 01:21 PM
I came back to the adult 'net in July of 2005. In was a "good and profitable" time for me in ways other than money.

This incarnation on the adult 'net brought me something I value more than money: friends. :)

Not "people that I know and use the word 'friend' to describe them because I can't think of another word" friends, the real kind. The kind that are there for me when life positively sucks, with a shoulder to lean on and an ear to cry into. The year also brought me friends who said "oh, I can help you do that, no worries." It brought me friends that I trusted enough to try something different and break out of old habits.

2005 may not stand as a "big money year," but there is so much potential in place for 2006 because of what I gained this year.

TheLegacy
01-11-2006, 01:23 PM
after one year of hard work webmaster paradise increased 300% in sales and traffic. To say the least boss is tickled and Im looking for even a better year 06

Funbrunette
01-11-2006, 03:41 PM
I can't complain I had a few good months with Topbucks (I've only been with them for three months) So I'm thinking 2006 is going to be my year! :xthumbs: I also have great expectations for Xnations! :D

pf69.com
01-11-2006, 03:48 PM
2005 was an ok year...

GOD
01-12-2006, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by MorganGrayson
I came back to the adult 'net in July of 2005. In was a "good and profitable" time for me in ways other than money.

This incarnation on the adult 'net brought me something I value more than money: friends. :)

Not "people that I know and use the word 'friend' to describe them because I can't think of another word" friends, the real kind. The kind that are there for me when life positively sucks, with a shoulder to lean on and an ear to cry into. The year also brought me friends who said "oh, I can help you do that, no worries." It brought me friends that I trusted enough to try something different and break out of old habits.

2005 may not stand as a "big money year," but there is so much potential in place for 2006 because of what I gained this year.

WOW!! Nice to see you back Morgan! I had wondered what happened to you?

(Psst! Chris! ... the value of the board has just gone up! ;) )

war_ner
01-12-2006, 06:42 AM
Just a mixtue of luck and life's occasional bashing! Anyway, I survived and that's the only thing that matters to me for now. :D

Jimmidean
01-12-2006, 06:43 AM
Fantastic is all I can say, I will admit the Canadian dollar powerhouse hurt a bit.

MorganGrayson
01-12-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by GOD
WOW!! Nice to see you back Morgan! I had wondered what happened to you?

(Psst! Chris! ... the value of the board has just gone up! ;) )

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Thank you! That took me quite by surprise and made me feel very, very good. I was out of the business for years, then wandered back in last July. (This is where Al Pacino's "Just when I think I'm out..." monologue goes!)

Chris lured me here with the promise of sex.

He was sensible enough to promise me sex with FB. :D