What song is that?

Funbrunette
01-24-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Fatal Attraction
What song is that?

I don't know...Anyone?

MorganGrayson
01-24-2006, 03:01 PM
I don't know what song it is, but knew it was a lyric when I read it. It doesn't scan like poetry.

One poet's opinion.

I did appreciate reading it, though.

FB...I think you should give Rochard gratification so that he keeps posting like that. :)

Zebra
01-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Rochard has been watching too many daytime soaps lately.

TheLegacy
01-24-2006, 03:47 PM
Eurythmics - Right By Your Side Lyrics

crazybeautiful
01-24-2006, 03:56 PM
whatever song is that, that's just schweeeet....

Funbrunette
01-24-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by MorganGrayson
I don't know what song it is, but knew it was a lyric when I read it. It doesn't scan like poetry.

One poet's opinion.

I did appreciate reading it, though.

FB...I think you should give Rochard gratification so that he keeps posting like that. :)

Oh Morgan if you only knew! Richard and I have a loooooooooooooooong history! :D I owe him dinner from a contest he won a year ago, but we just don't seem to be at the same place at the same time...It's a sad story and then there's the church of Satan (Ask him about that...lol)

MorganGrayson
01-24-2006, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Oh Morgan if you only knew! Richard and I have a loooooooooooooooong history! :D I owe him dinner from a contest he won a year ago, but we just don't seem to be at the same place at the same time...It's a sad story and then there's the church of Satan (Ask him about that...lol)

FB...um...I think I'll give the Church of Satan story a miss, thank you. I do like song lyrics and poetry, though. :)

Rochard
01-24-2006, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by TheLegacy
Eurythmics - Right By Your Side Lyrics

Fucking 80's lyrics freak.

I had this song on 45 RPM back when I was a kid and always liked it. It come up in rotation on my music software today and it made me think of FB.

Rochard
01-24-2006, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by MorganGrayson

Fat fucking chance of that ever happening! She reufses to even speak to me at this point.

Funbrunette
01-24-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Rochard
Fat fucking chance of that ever happening! She reufses to even speak to me at this point.

LIAR! I called and you didn't take my call...:(

TheLegacy
01-24-2006, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Rochard
Fucking 80's lyrics freak.

I had this song on 45 RPM back when I was a kid and always liked it. It come up in rotation on my music software today and it made me think of FB.

LOL. I remember when we did this over ICQ a long time ago.. you were whipping out lyrics at me and I was giving you the band etc. I'm going to curl up with an emerson lake and palmer CD then grab some Cars and REO Speedwagon for dessert.

Rochard
01-25-2006, 12:22 AM
LOL. I remember when we did this over ICQ a long time ago.. you were whipping out lyrics at me and I was giving you the band etc. I'm going to curl up with an emerson lake and palmer CD then grab some Cars and REO Speedwagon for dessert.

ELP, yes.

The Cars? REO? Don't think so Scooter.

war_ner
01-25-2006, 12:56 AM
Heard this song several times. Sounds cool anyway. :)

MorganGrayson
01-25-2006, 01:23 PM

I need to get my "Pictures at an Exhibition" LP replaced with a CD. Back in my youth, I had rather a crush on Carl Palmer.

I also love the Cars and REO Speedwagon.

Back during the brief time my husband tried his hand at selling insurance, he came home and said "have you ever heard of a band called 'REO Speedwagon'?" I said the obvious ("Duh!") and asked why. He'd met the lead singer that day. Oh, I said...mildly resentful that Mr. "No Knowledge of Music" got to meet him and I didn't.

StaceyJo
01-26-2006, 05:12 AM
That is so sweet... I guess its time for you both to set a date!