PDA

View Full Version : Gallery Page maker on the fly for partners

asiangogo
01-01-2003, 08:16 PM
Hi,

Happy New Year.....
Hope everyone broke that new year in the one or two drinks ;)

I've spent most of mine getting into Vice city on the PS2 :p

Well if there is anyone out there can can help me get hold of a script that runs on my server to build galleries for my partners that would be great.
I've hade a look at some gallerybuilders, but they just don't seem to cut it. :bonk:

Thank you

Evil Chris
01-02-2003, 10:08 AM
Are you referring to an automatic gallery builder for affiliates?

Dravyk
01-02-2003, 03:17 PM
Not sure what you want exactly, asiangogo, but Content God does what you want ...

You can create Pictures of the Day (POTDs), Galleries of the Day (GOTDs) and straight TGP galleries for your affiliate webmasters. Using these you can also make hosted galleries, both static and/or rotating, for them as well.

Plus Content God does a ton more besides. hehe

In fact we just released out new Version 2.0 this very day!! Check it out!

Kenny B
01-02-2003, 03:45 PM
Vice City is awsome!

asiangogo
01-04-2003, 03:15 PM
Are you referring to an automatic gallery builder for affiliates?

OK I’ll try to be a little clearer, sorry about that.
What I’m looking for is a program that can build actual galleries for affiliates.

I want to be able to give them a variation of my templates and an option to use there own, so I can have an affiliate’s admin area and it will crank out galleries for him on the server.

Basically if there images resided on the server already there must be a program out there that can make the thumbnails and a html page for the affiliate to submit it to tgp’s, so I’m hosting a gallery that he just made with a program that’s on the server.

I’m sure that the some affiliate sites must have something like this already????
And if there is not a program out there to do this, does anyone know any good perl or C programmers?