PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Vicious

MorganGrayson
01-28-2006, 12:15 PM
I went to your site just now and read this. From one creative to another...my deepest thanks.

Creativity is the building block of existence. Without creativity we do not exist. If we do not exist we do not dream. Without dreams we wouldn't desire. Without desire we wouldn't create. I direct the way I feel, the way I see.. I write according to how I can film. what I see is possible, affordable ...I‘m not really looking for a compelling story, more so I'm looking for a lead, a way to explain - why we are watching sex .. We watch because other people's pleasures mirror our own ... We want to feel, what they feel, see what they see... This is why we watch .. This is why we create.

Vicious Photo (http://www.viciousphoto.com/index.html)

Vid Vicious
01-29-2006, 10:51 PM
Thank you so very much ...

I've been thinking of starting a blog .. or something that can generate some interest in my work and possibly some money ...

I create content, whether it be hard core or soft ... for personal preferrances or for clients .. I tryed the TGP game a few years back and almost lost my shirt when I started doing MGPs (back in the early days)... Or then Designing some kick ass TGP pages for clients or Desing websites, that's about all the webmastering I can do .. If someone has the time or patience to help me get a little residual income from knowing so many people in this industry, it would be greatly appreciated ...

I'm know as the Hook Up guy, I hook up others for biz .. but hardly ever myself .. Ehh the life of an artist .. can't sell himself for shit !

MorganGrayson
01-30-2006, 11:34 AM
Hi, kiddo. You may be my long-lost-son. I relate SO much to what you're saying. I, too, am a happy creative who can let the ideas flow like water - occasionally wine - but then...I can't market myself worth a damn.

Back in the day, I had heavy name recognition. Everybody recognized my name. Nobody was quite sure what it was I did, but I sure was famous.

I can do the "hook ya up" thing, too. If you want to do TGPs, I'll put you in contact with my own "TGP Mentor," who is also my "Freesite Grasshopper." (I mentor him in freesites, and thus the circle is complete.)

I've got time, I've got patience, and I also have the deep desire to add another creative to my list of contacts, if for no other reason than just to "hang out," virtually speaking. We work in different mediums, but that doesn't matter. We're much more alike than we are different.

war_ner
01-30-2006, 10:47 PM
Nice. I managed to spend time reading it. Nice lay out. :)