PDA

View Full Version : Icq soooo pisses me off sometimes!

Fatal Attraction
01-29-2006, 02:23 AM
For awhile it seems to be fine, and then when your in the middle of a few important conversations......it keeps cutting you off! It's totally pissing me off tonight! :mad:

Evil Chris
01-30-2006, 10:20 AM
I hear you! Although lately I have been fortunate not to have many problems with it. A couple months ago however, was horrible.

I thought it was just me, but then I started to read everywhere that everyone was having the same "runtime error" so basically I went without my IM program for a few days and then the problem just seemed to go away.

I'm not sure, but maybe it has something to do with a major ICQ upgrade, and those of us using the more stable versions (in my case, 2003a) are getting these errors as an incentive to upgrade. More of an incentive to uninstall though if you ask me!

MorganGrayson
01-30-2006, 11:39 AM
I use ICQ because most people in the industry do. I use AIM to talk to my kids and MSN to talk to my husband. Yahoo to talk to some friends.

On a really, really bad day...they all go off at once and I ache for the days when it took a pen and stationary to contact people. :(