PDA

View Full Version : Experience "Carnivale" with TopBucks/PluginFeeds

Trouble Tonya
01-31-2006, 01:16 PM
Going to Phoenix Forum? Then dine with TopBucks/PluginFeeds and experience the raucous percussion beat of a samba band and exotic dancers at Rio Sabor Brazilian Steakhouse.

We'll ratchet up the atmosphere the way we do at all the shows. So if you're a TopBucks webmaster or PluginFeeds client be sure to reserve early for this "sinsational" dining and entertainment experience.

The Forum isn't long away, so reserve your space now by visiting http://www.topbucks.com/promos/carnival/
and complete the required information. Priority registration will be given to active TopBucks webmasters and PlugInFeeds clients. Open registration will be announced at a later time.

When: March 31st, 6:30 PM to 9:30PM

Where: Rio Sabor Steakhouse (just 15 minutes from the Phoenix Forum).
Transportation provided

Questions? Hit up support@topbucks.com or support@pluginfeeds.com

war_ner
02-01-2006, 12:37 AM
Wow, sounds lik an excited event Tonya. :)

Trouble Tonya
02-01-2006, 10:58 AM
Thanks hope you can make it:)

TheLegacy
02-01-2006, 11:54 AM
damn.. I would love to go with SheDevil.. am I invited?

Trouble Tonya
02-01-2006, 11:58 AM
;) are you a Top Bucks webmaster with at least 1 sale in the last 90 days? The pre registration is open to webmasters who meet the above criteria. We will re-evaluate open invitation after we see how many active webmasters would like to participate.

TheLegacy
02-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Trouble Tonya
;) are you a Top Bucks webmaster with at least 1 sale in the last 90 days? The pre registration is open to webmasters who meet the above criteria. We will re-evaluate open invitation after we see how many active webmasters would like to participate.

no I am not.. though I have been to a few topbucks parties and was invited by several there. I understand if I and shedevil cant go. good luck to anyone going, topbucks puts on a great party

Trouble Tonya
02-01-2006, 02:18 PM
Hey hit me up again after February is over, and I will let you know how many spaces we have left :) We would love to have you there, but of course need to make sure we have room for our WM :)

war_ner
02-01-2006, 10:27 PM
Good luck on that then! :)