PDA

View Full Version : I need some music advice

jbrasco951
02-02-2006, 12:10 AM
Ok, as some of you may know. I'm the person involved with YNOT Radio. If not, hello, my name is Johnny Brasco and I run the adult webmaster radio station that is YNOT Radio. Today, I changed the station's music format from the strip club sound (hip-hop, pop, rock and dance that you hear from the strip clubs) to classic rock and today's modern alternative rock . I'm changing the music after receiving lukewarm feedback from the listeners that do not like rap or dance. I want to make the music on the radio station something that all of you would want to hear all of the time.

Now I know I can never satisify everybody's musical taste, but I need to build up a new rock music library, so I need your help finding what classic rock and modern rock songs you want to hear on the radio so I can give all of you some awesome music to hear all day and night when there are no talk shows on the air.

Thanks for posting and I'd really appreciate all your help.

MorganGrayson
02-02-2006, 10:53 AM
Musical "free association": Foghat; Georgia Satellites; Matchbox 20; Eagles; Alannah Myles; Jill Sobule; Norah Jones; Led Zepplin; Billy Squier...and my brain just exploded.

I *can* tell you that I much prefer your plans for the new format as opposed to the "old one," Johnny! Kudos! :xthumbs:

TheLegacy
02-03-2006, 11:21 AM
we love you brasco and YNOTRadio. Keep up the great work - maybe you can play a few dedicated like "My Ding-a-Ling" for RocHard

Quagmire
02-03-2006, 01:27 PM
I just tuned in and got Alice Cooper. I'm pleased. The switch is good.

Panky
02-03-2006, 01:42 PM
Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Kiss, U2, Metallica, Queen, Stones, Tom Petty, Eurythmics, Fleetwood Mac...

war_ner
02-06-2006, 01:12 AM
Queen, Scopions, America, Fra Lippo lippi, Beatls, Bread, Bee Gees, Aerosmith and Rolling Stones... :)

StaceyJo
02-06-2006, 05:22 AM
Aerosmith, Incubus, Creed, Chemical Romance, etc...