PDA

View Full Version : Heather Locklear files for divorce

TheLegacy
02-03-2006, 11:29 AM
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- After 11 years of marriage, actress Heather Locklear has filed for divorce from rocker Richie Sambora, her publicist said Thursday.

"This is a private matter and there will be no further comment at this time," CeCe Yorke said in a statement.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/02/locklear.ap/index.html

She's back on the market - I can see her picking up some younger singer and making a go at it.

http://www.heatherlocklear.de/Heather04.jpg

cdsmith
02-03-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by TheLegacy
She's back on the market - I can see her picking up some younger singer and making a go at it. That's because although she comes off like a strong, confident, vibrant and exciting woman on TV, she's actually a clueless ditz when it comes to choosing a man. Both her and Pam Anderson and several others like them all love the bad boy rocker types and sadly, they'll never learn no matter how many divorces they experience.

"OOH look! A skinny long-haired tattoo'd freak with a guitar in his hands, I'm in LO-O-OVE!"

Pathetic.

MorganGrayson
02-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by cdsmith
That's because although she comes off like a strong, confident, vibrant and exciting woman on TV, she's actually a clueless ditz when it comes to choosing a man. Both her and Pam Anderson and several others like them all love the bad boy rocker types and sadly, they'll never learn no matter how many divorces they experience.

"OOH look! A skinny long-haired tattoo'd freak with a guitar in his hands, I'm in LO-O-OVE!"

Pathetic.

Now *that* needed to be said! :xthumbs:

war_ner
02-06-2006, 01:03 AM
Not not that surprising at all for a couple who both live in entertainment industry.

Vid Vicious
02-06-2006, 09:49 AM
Finally She left that hack ... Nows my chance

xxxmalouxxx
02-06-2006, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by cdsmith
That's because although she comes off like a strong, confident, vibrant and exciting woman on TV, she's actually a clueless ditz when it comes to choosing a man. Both her and Pam Anderson and several others like them all love the bad boy rocker types and sadly, they'll never learn no matter how many divorces they experience.

Pathetic.

lol.. i love the last 2 lines there.. so true!:bonk:

StaceyJo
02-07-2006, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious

you wish! :D

now go on and get her...

war_ner
02-07-2006, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious