PDA

View Full Version : Time differences really suck!

Fatal Attraction
02-04-2006, 12:36 AM
I'm sitting here working at 12:30am my time, on a friday night because my designers are a 12hr time difference! I really hate the time differences sometimes! :( Anyone else have to deal with this?

TheLegacy
02-05-2006, 01:02 PM
hire people on your time table - plan strategy meetings at a reasonable hour. I don't know. If you were attempting to save money by getting designers overseas - thats the price you pay

MorganGrayson
02-05-2006, 02:54 PM
I'll just agree: time differences suck.

Once a long time ago, my father called me and was worried because "he woke me up." He thought I might have been ill and that was why I was asleep. I said "Dad, it's 5:00 AM here." He'd added 3 hours to his time rather than subtracting it. *sigh* When simple arithmetic goes horribly wrong....

Fatal Attraction
02-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by TheLegacy
hire people on your time table - plan strategy meetings at a reasonable hour. I don't know. If you were attempting to save money by getting designers overseas - thats the price you pay

I'm the only one in our company that is in the states. We have people that work on my time schedule too, but sometimes I need to talk to specific people.

war_ner
02-06-2006, 12:55 AM
It sucks if you want to call someone from the other side of the globe yet nobody's answering you sin ce the ones you are calling is still soundly sleeping..