PDA

View Full Version : Too much cum..... ???

Trouble Tonya
02-16-2006, 01:50 PM
This was really frightening to me. http://moid.org/ed/sweet%20icing.swf I think you could drowned if you are not careful! How would you like to swallow all that?

Syl
02-16-2006, 01:59 PM
Wow! He must have been holding that in for a while. LOL.

Funbrunette
02-16-2006, 02:36 PM
OMFG!!!!!!!!! Imagine if it was real....lol A girl could drown just by sucking his cock...lol :bonk:

LaurieX
02-16-2006, 02:44 PM
That is crazy!

xxxmalouxxx
02-16-2006, 11:11 PM
i guess.. he's been inserting some fluid into his bags..:(

blazi
02-17-2006, 08:19 AM
strange, can't get the swf file to load in my browser for some reason?

TheLegacy
02-17-2006, 12:20 PM
see.. I am not the only one who finds funbrunette hot - its understandable

Trixxxia
02-17-2006, 12:29 PM
:eek: OMG!!! Warm drinks in moderation is good, but that's like connecting yourself to a dam! Talk about chokin' heheheheh

Edit: more like a geyser!!! hehehe

Evil Chris
02-17-2006, 12:30 PM
ok that was just gross!

You ladies secretly getting off on that? LOL

Trixxxia
02-17-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
ok that was just gross!

No seriously, that's just not fun anymore - I'd be too afraid of that injection through the throat getting me pregnant again :bonk: :D

Trouble Tonya
02-17-2006, 12:35 PM
Amen sister...that is a pregnancy JUST looking for a place to happen! ;) and no EC not all women get off on that.

Funbrunette
02-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Trixxxia
No seriously, that's just not fun anymore - I'd be too afraid of that injection through the throat getting me pregnant again :bonk: :D

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Estie que tu me fais rire....lol :bonk: Fofolle!

Trixxxia
02-17-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Estie que tu me fais rire....lol :bonk: Fofolle!
Well, toutounne, Lord knows I get pregnant quick and anything with that type of injection power will surely have me pregnant with triplets so NO THANKS - use the curtains (kleenex would disintegrate with that powerful flow) :bonk:

DonMike
02-17-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by xxxmalouxxx
i guess.. he's been inserting some fluid into his bags..:(

No, when you insert fluid into your scrotum it does not shoot out your penis, it gets absorbed back into your body.

Um... don't ask me how I know that, okay? :rolleyes:

DonMike
02-17-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
ok that was just gross!

Believe it or not, even after working in this industry as long as I have, I really don't like the cumshot. So that video really turns me off. But if you really think about it, if you were doing a bukkake site would you not want that man as part of it. Think of the money you would save not having to pay several actors. Just have him run around really fast. LOL!

blazi
02-17-2006, 11:41 PM
finally got the swf file to work, holy crap, he could enpregnate my whole province with that mother load LMAO

Trixxxia
02-17-2006, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by DonMike
No, when you insert fluid into your scrotum it does not shoot out your penis, it gets absorbed back into your body.

Um... don't ask me how I know that, okay? :rolleyes:

Ok DonMike, tell me how he can shoot so much and for such a prolonged amount of time. I've had my share of ummmm friends (ya that's it - we can call them friends) and I've never seen anything like that - EVER!

He's either got some hose hiding behind the schtick or something was exploding in his balls!

Trixxxia
02-17-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by blazi
finally got the swf file to work, holy crap, he could enpregnate my whole province with that mother load LMAO

Well, I hope you're in Canada, lots more 'parenting' benefits since January 1st LMAO

war_ner
02-20-2006, 02:19 AM
A good sign of a healthy sex life? :D

StaceyJo
02-20-2006, 04:18 AM
He really got full of loads... I guess he's been saving that for a while... oh my...

DonMike
02-20-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Trixxxia
Ok DonMike, tell me how he can shoot so much and for such a prolonged amount of time. I've had my share of ummmm friends (ya that's it - we can call them friends) and I've never seen anything like that - EVER!

He's either got some hose hiding behind the schtick or something was exploding in his balls!

I always thought this was some kind of fakery, but you never know. There really may be someone who could do this. Maybe it's the side effect of some drug. I have no idea.

Trouble Tonya
02-20-2006, 01:02 PM
No matter how you look at it... its just WRONG! :) hehehe