PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite Music Video

DonMike
02-22-2006, 08:28 PM
Madonna goes to Grey Gardens. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj1VgPD_L60&search=grey%20gardens)

This makes me laugh every single time. For anyone who loves Madonna and the documentary Grey Gardens, this is for you.

blazi
02-23-2006, 12:14 AM
lol, that was different!

xxxmalouxxx
02-23-2006, 12:44 AM
whoa nice link thanks!

war_ner
02-23-2006, 02:26 AM
Cold Play's The Scientist..

DonMike
02-23-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by war_ner
Cold Play's The Scientist..

OMG, that is an amazing video. For those of you who have not seen it, the entire video is backwards, but it reveals little bits of the story as you go along so it's not until the very end (which would have been the beginning if it were to run forwards) that you find out exactly what has happened. It reminds me of a Kurt Vonnegut novel. He always gives you a bare bones version of the whole story in the first few chapters but then spends the rest of the book filling in the blanks. Very good stuff.

wildgirl
02-25-2006, 11:24 AM
nice link, thanks for sharing

war_ner
02-27-2006, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by DonMike
OMG, that is an amazing video. For those of you who have not seen it, the entire video is backwards, but it reveals little bits of the story as you go along so it's not until the very end (which would have been the beginning if it were to run forwards) that you find out exactly what has happened. It reminds me of a Kurt Vonnegut novel. He always gives you a bare bones version of the whole story in the first few chapters but then spends the rest of the book filling in the blanks. Very good stuff.

Haha, so you like it as well.. It's indeed my most admired music video. :)

StaceyJo
02-27-2006, 03:50 AM
With you and Take My Breath Away by Jessica Simpson

never get tired of hearing those...